Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friends gossiping!!! -_--moved

Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09
StarStarStarStar
Okay so my so called friend is mean like conceited so she turned my other friend mean which she used to be super nice to us!!!!! But now me and my other friend are there watching them gossiping and whispering about who knows what! ( But me and my friend know they're talking about us!) And me and her agreed that we werent gannna be their friend anymore! BUT my friend doesnt listen and talks to them like normal! Like is gets to me! Like i thought we agreed to ditch them?! So what should I do? HELPPPP PLZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS: The first mean friend accussed me of copying her loving hello kitty thing! Kay I DO NOT jack peoples SWAG! okay she jacked mine by dying her tips !!!! Anywho help me!!!!!!

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, she can be friends with them if she wants to... If she gets all mean then just tell her about it. If she was really your friend she would correct it.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09
StarStarStarStar
Any other people want to help me?.... O_o

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u

Posted By:
Zara3101
Zara3101
StarStarStarStar
That's your problem-_-

AsHlEe

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Last One To Say RAINBOW WINS