Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

None Talks

Posted By:
kaker4321
kaker4321
StarStarStarStar
My friends, new and old, are not talking to me. I talk to them one period, and the next two or three they act like I'm the bad guy. My rule is you can have other friends but always try to squeeze me in. But this has been going on for half the year. What do I do?!?!

-kaker4321

Joker and Togepeg

You can't make omelts without breaking some eggs...
* laughs *

Data

#stopabortion

None Talks

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ello smile I dunno why they are not talking to you and has you asked any of them? I would ask one of your closer friends why not and then take it from there 

Good luck smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

None Talks

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Like Huge said, maybe try asking one of them why they're acting like that. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

None Talks

Posted By:
Scorpio baby™ Lock
Scorpio baby™
Star
take it from me when i say work it out, work it out cus the same thing happened to me a friend stopped tlkin and i did nun about it now i done lost a good friend and i cant change it so while u still hv a chance fix it cus i didnt now i regret nt fixin it

this is my opinion i could care less whether you like it or not it is mi given right to express my thoughts you dont like what i say who cares
fave episode on bad girls club

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

My bunny

Should parents respect children

My bunny

Today's music: Good or Bad?

My bunny

Do You Go Tanning?

latest videos