Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Making people mad

Posted By:
nickinoodle1998
nickinoodle1998
Star
Toda at recess I was playing a game with one of my friends and other people kept wanting to play and while we were playing they kept throwing the ball at me and f****** making me mad and ive delt with being bullied for 9 years and I'm getting tired of it and I'm in the 8th grade so  idk

Making people mad

Posted By:
lolapupcake
lolapupcake
StarStar
k umm people at my school always be mean to me and my mom always said to me dont let them get the best of you but its not workihg

Lauren

Making people mad

Posted By:
lolapupcake
lolapupcake
StarStar
well you should just go somewhere where there not at but if they keep doing it then tell an adult

Lauren

Making people mad

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Just talk to an adult about it.

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Making people mad

Posted By:
Scorpio baby™ Lock
Scorpio baby™
Star
you need to stand up for yourself and let em know hey u aint gonna take too much from dem no more and if dat dont work tell an adult 

this is my opinion i could care less whether you like it or not it is mi given right to express my thoughts you dont like what i say who cares
fave episode on bad girls club

Making people mad

Posted By:
vkfan101
vkfan101
Star
I'm in fifth grade! I'm going through those problems too. It's bad enough I got to deal with girl problems! lol! There's this group of four girls that are soooo mean! One of them used to be in my class and one of them is. My best friend from Boys & Girls Club heard two of them on the bus! One of them said , "Oh, she needs to wear a bigger bra! Her things stick out waaayyy too much!" I got so upset! They should know I get really emotional! If they saw me cry because of them they would be like , Embarrassedh, what did we ever do to you!?" They really get on my nerves! So friend me. I can help you with these problems.

~Briana~

Making people mad

Posted By:
IGS
IGS
Star
kill them with kindness Devil

hatez in the house

Making people mad

Posted By:
IGS
IGS
Star
girl you in 8 beat them up i wold like get them kicked out of school

hatez in the house

Making people mad

Posted By:
lilwayneluver
lilwayneluver
StarStarStar
i get mad really easy

YMCMB

Making people mad

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar

"IGS" wrote:

girl you in 8 beat them up i wold like get them kicked out of school
You shouldn't suggest violence on KW. I would talk to an adult like your teacher or principle about it.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I JUST TOOK OVER THE FORUMS

3 Facts About You!

3 Facts About You!

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Random

latest videos