Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

NO FRIENDS

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
In the real world i have no friends that i can talk to and my friends i do have they are always going places. What should i do and i dont go to public school so wats to do?

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

NO FRIENDS

Posted By:
cutiegurl17
cutiegurl17
StarStarStar
Go outside. No offence, but that would be a good start. That's how I met my bff. 6 years ago.

NO FRIENDS

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Go where people are. I met my best friend in a pet store. 

NO FRIENDS

Posted By:
Jaybear97
Jaybear97
StarStar
You can always just look in the phone book and call random people that's how I met my best guy friend!

Amber owns this pic that's me
I own this pic that's my girlfriend
------ That's how much I care if you be hatin
(Nothin)

NO FRIENDS

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar

"cutiegurl17" wrote:

Go outside. No offence, but that would be a good start. That's how I met my bff. 6 years ago.
 i go outside like everyday and my neighbors are bad and my mom doesnt allow me to play with them

Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

NO FRIENDS

Posted By:
ladybug hug
ladybug hug
StarStar
i am sorry for every one that doesn`t have friends but with me in the real world you can ask me for at vice and i will give you a real true answer Big Grin smile

LADYBUG HUG

NO FRIENDS

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar

"ladybug hug" wrote:

i am sorry for every one that doesn`t have friends but with me in the real world you can ask me for at vice and i will give you a real true answer Big Grin smile

thx add me and smiles back.
I have friends but they also never come outside becuz they always go places so i need other friends too i call my cousin my bff she kinda is shes 7 and i luv her shes so nice SOMETIMES lol
and i luv her we love eachother we are bff becuz our friends dnt really u know come outside and stuff like that well thx i will ask for advice
 and please join my groups PLEASE  thanks for everything

Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

NO FRIENDS

Posted By:
caitlinkay
caitlinkay
StarStarStarStar
everyone who does not have a friend well its good and bad GOOD:because you can go around with your new boyfriend and kiss him BAD: because you can talk about boys and boy probs with your bestie unless you talk 2 your little sis about it WAY TO YOUNG anyway thats what i say

lets just say life isn't easy
but I find a way to make it through
and that's being with you

OMG its Carson
Carson Lueders

NO FRIENDS

Posted By:
HeavenBlueRose
HeavenBlueRose
StarStarStar
i know how you feel....but with me i am homeschooled and i been like that since the 3rd grade and my other friends i can only see once a month and stuff because they have alot to do, and most of the time they are sick and say they can't come over and hand out but i have a severe health problem and it makes me limited to alot of things..

don
This gif fits everything..well almost everything lol :3

NO FRIENDS

Posted By:
Holley12
Holley12
StarStarStarStar
Well, you could just start talking to someone that you see. Where are places you go a lot? These are places that friends usually pop up.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What About Taylor Swift's New Songs?

Nightcore

Name 1 thing u can't live without

Name 1 thing u can't live without

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos