Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

my on again off again friend or my secret bully

Posted By:
Nene2703
Nene2703
Star
I have or had (I have no idea) named Ava Piro and she was supposed to be my bff but one day we wnet to a party and after that she never spoke to me she just hung out with other girls and isolated me. Her birthday party was coming up and so was christmas. I figured she was still my friend, so I got her a very nice present. Of course she loved it and invited me to her party (as a bff should). She ended up telling me her party was awesome two days later, but after the weekend everyone was talking about how awsome her party was then to make it worse she lied right to my face and said she forgot to invite me. Then a couple of days later she and and group of girls sat at lunch with me and they started to call me a ugly stupid freak. This went on for a while. My birthday is coming up, the true rumor is spread that I am having an expensive party/sleepover. And now somehow, Ava started begging for us to be best friends again. This was two days after I caught her giving the new friend I was trying to make a bff locket when she barley knew her. But being forgiving I said yes. But of course there has to be a catch. She started to ask me about all my secrets. I just keep saying "No comment" but she keeps bugging me and she still bullies me too. One day she nice. The next day she's Chuckie in hoop earings and lipgloss (if you know what I mean). I had enough of her and I tried ignoring her. But she ends up getting to me and I want to be her bff all over again or maybe just her friend. But what if she stabs me in the back again (she did not relly grab a knife and stab me in the back and you should know that) if you were me, what would you do?

naaaaaaa

Posted By:
tomboygal67
tomboygal67
StarStarStar
Shes one kind of bully:a backstabber i would talk to her about this if you have any questions leave a comment on my page

LETS DO THIS!
EPIC PUPPY!
KOO KOO KITTY!
Comment on my page if you needa talk to me

Posted By:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50
StarStarStarStarStar
she is obviously using you so i would tell her straight to her face that you dont want to be friends anymore because as much as she tries to act nice, its obvious she doesnt really want to be your friend. try hanging out with other friends and ignore her because she isnt worth bothering with. but its up to you to decide wat youre going to do, so just do wat you think is best. good luck smile

Arctic Monkeys!!

GTA V IS EPIC!

EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!

Surely waiting for a waiter to bring your food makes you the waiter?? O.O

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."

"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it."

"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?"

Gtr

Fun times in the forums

Posted By:
aqualina
aqualina
StarStarStarStar
Find a new friend and shine infront of them

WE ARE UNIQUE
Someone hate you because you are better than her
You are the best smile

Posted By:
am114316 Lock
am114316
StarStarStar
I have this friend her name is autumn or so caled my friend i dont know if she rreally is my friends she says im her bff but she treats me like crap she yells at me and treats me like i am a pice of crap one day shes my best friend the  other days shes talking crap about me. Also shee only talks to me when she has noone to talk to. is she my friend or no? i dont know what to do anymore.

~Alicia~

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
She's not your true friend, trust me. She's just using you! Their are many deserving people to be your friend than her. I know it's hard to make a new friend, but patience is the key. You just have to wait. smile)

Posted By:
Kneazlecat
Kneazlecat
StarStarStarStar
Same happened to me. Ended up with someone i don't get along with being nicer to me than her and a guy i barely know ripping up some mean notes she passed. There are better people in the world.

"If you love someone, then that's love."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fun Soccer Drills for Kids

First word that comes to mind?

Bands That Save Lives

latest videos