Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Threes A Crowd?

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
We've just moved up into a new year, a new class. At the end of last year I became best friends with my beautiful Madeleine. She didn't like her old friend Sunny and then we met. She was upset for a while but now she's got over it and were all friends again. We sit on different tables now. The only other girl on her table was a girl called Kristie so they talked and bonded. I was jealous to start with but then she got the message and cleared off for a while but Madeleine got bored of me. So we had to have Kristie in our group. Madeleine went on holiday for a while and Kristie played with Stacy. I played with Tianee and Chloe. Madeleine came back and came to me first. Kristie came straight back. I decided today was the day I told Kristie to clear off. And I did. I said she needed more friends and Madeleine agreed. We spoke to her. And after a week or so she cleared off. Me and Madeleine are like this -- now. Everything's OK. But how i felt when they were together, is how I think Sunny felt when we kicked her out. And now we just done the same to Kristie. Every so often I feel really guilty....................

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

i really like him but

i really like him but

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

i really like him but

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos