Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Love Him or like him?

Posted By:
sksqt910
sksqt910
Star
I met the guy and he s super cool. But I'm having mixed feelings about him. Hes always super nice and cool, and remembers everything I say. But now I'm not sure if he likes me, or if I like him..

Love Him or like him?

Posted By:
montycat
montycat
StarStar
have you considered maybe you could both like each other ask him if he likes you and figure out for yourself if you like him or ask a friend

Love Him or like him?

Posted By:
lepordsrawsome
lepordsrawsome
StarStar
       I like a guy and he likes another girl and on Valentines Day he gave her a giant teddy bear and i was so jelous.Now i have mix feelings about him.What do I do because he acts like he likes me but I'm not sure.      Confused

were like sugar and spice

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I love cooking!

I love cooking!

Describe the above person in the emoticons...

HELP!!! NEED ADVANCED ROLE PLAYING TEACHING

Describe the above person in the emoticons...

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos