Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My Best Friend Is In Love With Her Cousin and He With Her???

Posted By:
SummerLuver15 Lock
SummerLuver15
StarStarStarStar

My Best Friend Is In Love With Her Cousin And He In Love With Her???

Hello,
I have a great friend, she has amazing qualities and I love her so dearly, but it breaks my heart that she is suddenly in a bad situation. She is so in love with her own cousin. Well, he liked her first, then she fell in love with him.
It happened like this: his family moved in with her  first, then he came along, and little by little attraction occured.

Since they lived in the same house, obviously you know what happened next: when a guy and a girl can't take it anymore they end up in bed. Now the situation really is bad because they can't get married (they are cousins!) and if she gets pregnant the child will be deformed.

I feel for her, and I told her this relationship was wrong because he is her cousin, but she refuses. She loves him too much.
Well, in time, her grandfather discovered, and the family had to break up, but they still come together time to time even though it's absolutely prohibited.
Is there any other way I can convince my friend that she is taking a bad path?

TURNING 17 IN A FEW WEEKS
SO EXCITED!!!

Posted By:
montycat
montycat
StarStar
love is love but you need to tell her that if she carries on with this it will end badly if they have a child think about it the babies distant cousin is there father and there moother is also a distant cousin and when the child grows if bullies find out about the family then they will be teased would you want your child living like that and the family disaproves so that should be respected hope this helps

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Just because it's her cousin doesn't mean it's bad, this crap happens ALL the time.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
SummerLuver15 Lock
SummerLuver15
StarStarStarStar
The best answer is without a doubt montycat's. She should be thinking of the interests of the future children, and not only of herself. Besides, I don't think this relationship is morally acceptable.

TURNING 17 IN A FEW WEEKS
SO EXCITED!!!

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
It depends. Are they related by blood or marriage? by marriage it they can be together but by blood....it could get weird.

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

hamburger or cheese burger?

Peas vs. Mashed Potatoes

latest videos