Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Whose right?

Posted By:
xXrainbow_scene_chickXx Lock
xXrainbow_scene_chickXx
StarStarStarStar
So im dating this guy jordan and really realy love him and i almost never get to see him. Well anyways on valentines day we had plans to hang out. Well at lunch my friend was like oh i wanna go over to your house today and i was like jordans coming over and shes like oh ok we can all hang out. Well after thinking it over i really thought it would be nice if it was just me and him because i never get to see him and so i told er that and she started callin him controling and yelled at me telling me i choose guys over my friends. And now she's yelling at me telling me im a terrible person who choose guys over her friends and that when he leaves me (which i have a strong feeling he wont) she wont be there and stuff like that. I wanna know who you think is right?

kyo and tohru
Kyo and Tohru

Whose right?

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ello and you say you never get to see jordan and I dunno why you dont and how often you get to see your friend.  Umm I dunno but  I think you should explain and tell her you think shes awesome and make her feel like shes loved too cos she might be feeling left out.  Then also tell her your gonna spend some time with your boyfriend and this doesnt mean you doesnt want to spend time with her too .  If she wants you to be happy she will understand 

Good luck and I hope it does work out smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Whose right?

Posted By:
Serengeti Lock
Serengeti
StarStarStar
She practically invited herself over. I would just have told her no.

-Serengeti Style :3

Whose right?

Posted By:
xXrainbow_scene_chickXx
StarStarStarStar
Is see my friend ebery day at school and shes always trying to go to my house every weekend i never get to see jordan all that much cause he doesnt go to my school and doesnt drive. I tryed to talk to her about it but she just yelled at me telling me i care more about him than her and she wont even listen to me.

kyo and tohru
Kyo and Tohru

Whose right?

Posted By:
Astridx
Astridx
StarStarStar
well if you and her hang out all the time and stuff she is being dramatic and needs to quiet the frizz down. She needs to understand that you never see your guy and she is being the bad person. she my be a clingy friend or just jelouse if see is single. Even so if she is a friend she would quiet the frizz down and say ok maybe another time and he not controlling cause he had no say in this convo. so ya your right she wrong easy peezy

~Astridx

Whose right?

Posted By:
-Stellaa
-Stellaa
Star
The girl is being overly dramatic. Why can't you hang out with your boyfriend on valentines day? Seriously, talk to her.

Whose right?

Posted By:
xXDawnie
xXDawnie
StarStarStarStar
Who's*
Sorry. Force of habit. 
Anyways....
She's over reacting. 
Try explaining yourself. I'm sure she'll understand. 

Bored
Haters gonna h8

Whose right?

Posted By:
xXrainbow_scene_chickXx
StarStarStarStar
Well simpley heres what happened after this whole mess: she pretty much told her side of the story (and changed it a bunch) and no one wanted to hear it so she got mad. Then realised she over reacted and appoligized. So were friends again but nowhere near as close as we were before. Well anyways we were talking about my birthday coming up and i told her what i wanted to do and of course she ot mad cause she said i didnt ask her oppinion on it first (its my birthday didnt think i needed to ask if where i wanted to go was ok with her) and so i took a vote with my friends and they all wanna go where i wanna go, so shes mad about that. Well anyways there's the update.

kyo and tohru
Kyo and Tohru

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Random Survey- 30 questions

My review of Five Nights at Freddy's

What band got you into Metal?

Random Survey- 30 questions

latest videos