Back left
Back right

I have a crush but i dont know wether he likes me or not

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
i dont know weither this boy in my class likes me but i really like him hes so nice and cheeky . plus i cant get away from him hes in my class and my reg i cant miss him he has a perm
what should i do ?

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
u need to find out if he likes u. if he does he will act differently around you than others. he will avoid eye contact a lot and seem a bit shy/embarrassed when u talk to him. these are just a few tips. good luck!

You’re not deep. You’re not an intellectual. You’re not an artist. You’re not a critic. You’re not a poet. You just have internet access.

If in doubt, Google.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
thxs[=

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
no prob

You’re not deep. You’re not an intellectual. You’re not an artist. You’re not a critic. You’re not a poet. You just have internet access.

If in doubt, Google.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Same thing everybody else does! Tell him you like him, ask him if he likes you and start the dating process. Unless you're under 15.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
which she is if u look at her profile

If in doubt, Google.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Ask him or you'll ever know.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
just follow your heart.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity