Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

School War

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
So, last week, at break, me and my two best friends (Jack and Matt) were playing football. This boy called Darius (Jack's former best friend and now enemy) and his ANNOYING gang came over and started being annoying again (Their type of fun is bullying) and teasing Matt about his size (he is really small) and pushing him around. It started to get really out of hand, REALLY out of hand so Jack sort of punched Darius. Now it's started this whole war thing in our year and Darius has gone around saying that Jack punched him because of emotional issues. He's got pretty much the whole year on his 'side' except a few other kids. They've even 're-owned' a part of the playground and if we come near it then they start beating you up. A boy called Jake tried to go over there once because it's where the water fountain is and he came out with a black eye. My lunch money keeps 'mysteriously' going missing and me, Jack and Matt keep getting notes in our locker's. They say stuff like 'Jerks' and 'c u tomorrow losers'. HOW CAN I STOP THIS???!!!

~earth707~

School War

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
I know you ppl have probably a;ready tried this, but I you guys should keep the notes, and show them to you guidance counselor, principal, or whoever is in charge of keeping children behaved. If they don't believe you, persist in your efforts. Try telling them why you may think they are bullying you 3. Another way to solve the prob would be to talk it over. If they hit you then that will be definitive proof they are bullying you all and if not and you have reasoned with them then you shouldn't have a prob anymore. Always remember, persistence pays of. If neither of these work contact me. If have other ideas if you need them. Hope I could be of help smile

School War

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
Well of course you tell the teachers and maybe ask for an assembly of just your year! Then you both tell your sides of the story and the principle rules out the verdict! I know I made it sound like a court case but hey it's an idea!

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

School War

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Thanks XD 

~earth707~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

I Went Home

We the Kidz

Evermoor (Disney Show)

Everyday And Every Night

The Hunger Games or Twilight

latest videos