Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

She wasn't a real friend (Please read! I need advice!)

Posted By:
AyooItsTatii
AyooItsTatii
StarStarStarStar
This is a very long story actually so if you don't have much time, reply later. Haha smile anyway, it all started last semester when I told my best friend Shakira that I like my friend Jose Miguel. Before I told her, they never spoke to each other. They didn't have any form of communication ever. When I told her, she automatically became best friends & super close & clingy with him. Eventually I noticed that she was flirting with him & I was feeling very uncomfortable. I told her about it & all she said was "Don't worry about it. We're just friends." but she continued, knowing how I felt about her doing that. I tried moving on because clearly she didn't care. So a few weeks ago, I met this guy named Danny. Danny is really sweet & nice & caring. He's my new crush. But I still had feelings for Jose Miguel. So Shakira, Jose Miguel, our friends Ari, Steve, Josue, a random guy & I went to the movies together. I saw her basically cuddling with Jose Miguel in the movies. Her all over him. I got insanely annoyed & literally just told her to back off because I felt really uncomfortable & hurt at the same time. She didn't care. She just said "We're just friends!" That night, & Shakira knew about it, I tried to steal a kiss from Jose Miguel. But everytime I tried getting Jose Miguel alone, she would drag him away from me so I couldn't steal a kiss from him that night. Now, back to Danny. Eventually, Shakira found out that I liked him & told me. I didn't want the same situation that happened with Jose Miguel to happen with Danny. I told her that I want her to keep her distance & to not flirt with him. She got mad at me & kept yelling at me "You can't tell me what to do!" This happened during lunch break. In my school, if teachers didn't come we don't have substitutes. We either go ahead in other classes so we can leave early or we have the hour free. A lot of my teachers didn't come that day & I went ahead in all my classes so after lunch, I was allowed to leave. I always pass by this empty field where people like to hang out in on my way home. So as I'm passing by it, I see a tall guy with a beanie & a longboard sitting next to Shakira. It was Danny. After I told her to back off. Shakira told me to join them & so I can keep an eye on Shakira, I stayed with them. I didn't want to cause such a scene in front of Danny so I had to pretend that I enjoyed her company. When he left, it was raining so I decided to go back to the school until the rain stopped. I was so angry! I went upstairs & talked to my friend Josue, hoping he would help. Before he could give any advice, our friend #### came in. She saw I was upset & wanted me to explain to her the situation that happened between me & Shakira. I did ##### #### brought Shakira upstairs to me. So I confronted her about it. I told her how much it hurt that she went behind my back to see the boy I have a crush on without even telling me. I had to bring back the whole situation about Jose Miguel again in order for her to understand. She just said "He didn't like you!! Can't you get that through your head?! He liked me!!" All I said was "I'm not talking about whether he liked me or not. I'm talking about how you knew how it made me feel & you didn't care. How you basically disrespected my feelings! If you liked a guy that I was close to, I would back off a little because I know it would hurt you & I wouldn't want you feeling the way I'm feeling right now! Why? Because that's what real friends do! & looks like you aren't a real friend!" She got mad & just stormed off. Later that day, I was talking to my friend Hector who's also Danny's best friend. I told him what happened & he talked to Danny. This was yesterday. Danny told Hector that he was going to talk to me tomorrow (today). So later that night, I get a message from Danny saying "Don't ever talk to me again! Never!" I replied asking him "what?.-." but he didn't reply. But he updated his status. He posted "Dont ever try to talk or try to search for me!! 
I honestly dont want anymore of this!! 
This is my worse day, worse night and it all started becuz of u!! 
I hate all!! U, ur school, ur friends, everything!! U and all is like a lie to me!! 
I dont belive in miracles but I know they do exist!! And the last miracle I want is to vanish from this world!! I hate everything just becuz of u!!! >Frown
Sorry I forgive u but I dont wana know more from u Tatiana!!" & a bunch of other things. I don't even know what I did! I asked Hector what happened but he said he had no idea. He was trying to figure out what was going on but Danny wouldn't say anything. I have a feeling Shakira did something because I know how she is. Anyway, Danny didn't come by today. But Hector did. He told me not to worry about it. But that Danny never gets mad like that unless something really happened. I wanted to confront Shakira but she didn't come today. Even though I doubt she would listen. What should I do?

Good times & good vibes

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
For a long question is a long response. I don't know you or your friends personally, but I know guys and girls who have been in similar situations. I am one of them. You need to confront Danny first. You need to know what was said to him about the situation, and if what he was told wasn't the true story you need to have him listen to your side (If he refuses to then: Break out in tears saying "Kill me now and save me the misery!", or look sad and helpless saying "I feel trapped and alone. Nobody cares about me anymore..."). Then you need to talk to Hector and ask what Hector told Danny. If he refuses to tell you or seems to have lied try a similar tactic and ask him if he sabotaged you. Sympathy is such an amazing weapon! Afterwards you need to confront the ultimate offender, Shakira. Here sympathy is not the weapon of choice. It's guilt. You should ask her how she could do something so CRUEL to you. How could she hurt you like that, knowing your feelings!!!! Her if she doesn't answer or screams at you then use sympathy. I know ppl don't like to play that card but it is the winning one. Hope I could be of help, and let me know how everything turns out smile Hope it's a happy ending.

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

Posted By:
ShizahOnedirectioner
ShizahOnedirectioner
StarStar
dear tatiana,
if this frend of urs is taunting u like this u shud give her
tiat for tat'
she is trying to make u jealous so u make her jealous!if danny has actually broken away from u, dont show that u r miserable, show boldness but enough for him to realise he has missed a great girl.eventually he wud realise what he has done. i also had a frend who took away my bff and i was sad but then i showed them both that i didnt need anyone and my bff was impressed by this and we were back aagain. if u dont want to do this, then keep ur friends close and if she still doesnt stop, u also get in between her business like she does! 
BE A STRONG GIRL AND SHOW EVERYONE THAT THEY DONT MATTER IF THEY WANT U OR NOT!

Luv harry styles and 1D!

Life is too short to do the same thing twice so..........
LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG!

read this:
My name is Shizah but friends call me Zi.
luv 1D and I MEAN I LOVE THEM LIKE HELL!!!!!!!!!!.........NO ONE COMPARES TO M'BOYS! NO ONE CRITICISES THEM OR ELSE?! THEY ARE THE BEST!

I am a big bookworm but a good comapany! Wink

Posted By:
aqualina
aqualina
StarStarStarStar
 am sure this really helped

WE ARE UNIQUE
Someone hate you because you are better than her
You are the best smile

Posted By:
estelita
estelita
Star
DO NOT WORRY. Blush.

BFF

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar
where

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

Posted By:
estelita
estelita
Star
you are the best!

BFF

Posted By:
12iluvbiscuits12 Lock
12iluvbiscuits12
StarStar
Look, go to Danny first or ask a very TRUTHFULL FRIEND THAT YOU CAN TRUST. and shakira tel her you are upset about what had happened, she was probably trying to make u jealous and maybe spend time away from danny and carry on as normal then after a week or two go to danny tell him all the lovey stuff and ask whats wrong hope i help Wink

I ATE A BISCUIT MADE OUT OF A RAINBOW WITH CHOCOLATE AND ICECREAM 5 SECONDS AGO smile smile
Wink Wink :P :P

Posted By:
lolapupcake
lolapupcake
StarStar
K my x best friend Faith at my birthday party she back stabed me with my friend Pyper.... \
I dont think she was a true friend. Then she goes and changed her iPod passcode to LaurenIsDumb... And yes my name is Lauren.. Anyways what should i doooo?//?? Should i still be there friend or what should i do....?????

PEOPLE OF THE KIDZWORLD.... Be cool THATS ALL I ASK FOR...  Maybe...? Wink :*

Lauren

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar

"lolapupcake" wrote:

K my x best friend Faith at my birthday party she back stabed me with my friend Pyper.... \

I dont think she was a true friend. Then she goes and changed her iPod passcode to LaurenIsDumb... And yes my name is Lauren.. Anyways what should i doooo?//?? Should i still be there friend or what should i do....?????

PEOPLE OF THE KIDZWORLD.... Be cool THATS ALL I ASK FOR...  Maybe...? Wink :*

Please make your own thread.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Skittles or Nutella

What Is Your Favourite Video Game?

Skittles or Nutella

should justin beiber and miley cyrus date?

Tattoos or Piercings

The Fault In our Stars! ♥-moved

latest videos