Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My Bro, My Crush, My Parents, And Me DISASTER!!!

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Okay. I have thid HUGE crush on a boy in my class, and my bro is being a pest. When I'm in school, my brother always annoys him intentionaly as to make him react. When my crush does react, that day he tells on him to my parents, and now they H, A, T, E, him! My crush appologised to my bro nicely, but my bro ignores him while continuing to annoy him.We are both really close, but everyone including my parents are against our friendship! WHAT DO I DO!?!? They may tell me or him to stay away from the other, and since we go to Catholic school I have to "Honor thy father and thy mother." HELP ME!!!

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

Posted By:
lalaluluxxx
lalaluluxxx
Star

"ILMDGRL" wrote:

Okay. I have thid HUGE crush on a boy in my class, and my bro is being a pest. When I'm in school, my brother always annoys him intentionaly as to make him react. When my crush does react, that day he tells on him to my parents, and now they H, A, T, E, him! My crush appologised to my bro nicely, but my bro ignores him while continuing to annoy him.We are both really close, but everyone including my parents are against our friendship! WHAT DO I DO!?!? They may tell me or him to stay away from the other, and since we go to Catholic school I have to "Honor thy father and thy mother." HELP ME!!!

Next time your bro tells on him, defend him and tell them your bro was being annoying and then maybe they wont be against your friendship so much. If they still are then do what they say but if he starts a convo with you then carry it on and if ur parents somehow find out and tell you off, tell them it would have been rude to ignore him

hope i helped xx

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Thanks a lot. I defend him, but nobody believes me. I'll take your advice though and thanks again smile.

P.S. I am totally crazy !!

Posted By:
singin in the rain
singin in the rain
Star
Okay so what I think you should do is talk to your crush about your situation. Learn his point of view. Then talk to your parents about his point of view (if it looks like a good and valid one to you), and try hard to make them understand. Also, nonchalantly. you can drop hints and random comments around your family at your house about nice, good, or helpful things your crush did that day, etc. 
Also, why are you going to a Catholic school if you're not Catholic? well, you didn't say you weren't, but it seems like it to me.  Second of all, don't "Honor thy father and thy mother" because your 'Catholic school" tells you to, "Honor thy father and thy mother" because you want to. Sure, parents can often be reeeally annoying sometimes.. but they have the best intentions. They want what's best for you. Remember, they were a teen once, too. They experienced similar stuff with their parents, and we all will be them one day probably.
Anyway, those are my opinions, don't take them personally. so, yeah, i advise you to get your crush to "win over your parents "

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
- Marilyn Monroe

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

Favorite anime?

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Editing More Pictures!

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Favorite anime?

latest videos