Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

super mean friend

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
 well  latley  she  was  elected  student  council  rep  and she  keeps  running  from  mee  i  need  to
tell  her  somthing  she  faked   she  was  sick  and  her  mom  will  get  really  mad  if  i  get  her  fired  plus  she  will  be  more  mean  she  also  hires  pepole  to  yell  in  her  face  plus  she  forced  a  few  pepole  to  vote  for  her  she  is  a  grade  younger  than  me  what  should  i  do

kess

yeah (:

super mean friend

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Please make that a bit more understandable.  Thank you!

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

super mean friend

Posted By:
jade1101
jade1101
Star
dear 9bella peace,
you should stand up to them thats happened to me before go and play with my other friends ignor them she thinks shes all cool you could tell the people who yell in your face look do you really want to shout in my face i want to be her friend  but she is not listening to me can you please tell her i have something inportant to tell you your yonger than me so please listen if that doesn't work tell some1 who would listen and understand i hope this helps

super mean friend

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
thank you  that  really  helps  its  pretty  hard

kess

yeah (:

super mean friend

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
My BNF (Best not Frineds),Jade is really mean and rude to me everytime I tried to said hi and we called her mother AND SHE SAID I DONT CARE!SHE IS A MEANIE!I GONNA PROVE IT!

Rest in Peace,Robin Willams ;-;

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

latest videos