Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

He lied to me

Posted By:
Bambi01_2357766 Lock
Bambi01_2357766
StarStar
he was my best friend in the whole world an he lied to me....last month i posted my soul-mate is gone and he leave the earth an was never coming back...well he lied about being, dead, about having a cousin, drinking poison..everything...an the worse parts is that i wrote dairy entries to him because i never wanted to forget him not yet...anyway i really hurt, an i don't know what to do. do anyone have any advice for me? please help me.  Frown

He lied to me

Posted By:
inuyashacutegirl45
inuyashacutegirl45
StarStarStarStar
DON'T FORGIVE HIM CAUSE A TRUE BEST FRIEND WOULD NEVR DO THAT EVER AND I GUY BEST FRIENDS THAT LOVE LIKE A SISTER. FIND A GUY BEST FRIEND THAT LOVE YOU LIKE A SISTER.

Awesomelife

He lied to me

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar
So, he actually told you he was dead... and you believed him?

#atyourservice
roll the bones

He lied to me

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar

that's crazy that someone would lie to you like that!
my advice is to get as far way from that person as possible!
he has some serious issues and needs some medical help!

He lied to me

Posted By:
prettygirl2013
prettygirl2013
StarStarStarStar
o dang

Aye

He lied to me

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"cajuncutie12" wrote:

So, he actually told you he was dead... and you believed him?
LOL on this post. I'm sure it was "before"  or well lets hope. smile

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

He lied to me

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Bambi01" wrote:

he was my best friend in the whole world an he lied to me....last month i posted my soul-mate is gone and he leave the earth an was never coming back...well he lied about being, dead, about having a cousin, drinking poison..everything...an the worse parts is that i wrote dairy entries to him because i never wanted to forget him not yet...anyway i really hurt, an i don't know what to do. do anyone have any advice for me? please help me.  Frown
The ugly truth is people lie. Some a little, some a whoole whoooole lot. Some have their reasons, some is just to see if they can get away with it. I'm sorry honey. It's hurts to be lied too. But pick yourself up and be a little bit wiser tomorrow? Wink

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

I Support Equal Rights

He lied to me

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"darkueen" wrote:

my advise f with him make him pay
My advise to you, is don't post post's like this. 

I Support Equal Rights

He lied to me

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar

"darkueen" wrote:

my advise f with him make him pay

Have fun with your ban. Shame only posts and it looks like you're already getting a ban.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

He lied to me

Posted By:
S w o o s h :D ♦
S w o o s h :D ♦
StarStarStar
Forget him, Get a new friend.

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

Another 'crush' topic

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

Who is your favorite character of Harry Po...

WHAT IS THE TIME IN YOUR PLACE?

A-Z Food game

latest videos