Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Are you really going to be friends in the future?

Posted By:
alexandera2
alexandera2
Star
          When I was in kindergarten my parents always told me to not count on being friends with the people I am now in the future. I have just went through my first year at junior high and some of my best friends that I did have ignore me now like I am invisible. I am sure that many of the members on KW have went through something similar to this. Sometimes you should just leave the past behind you, because otherwise it will follow you for the rest of your life. Although, sometimes it isn't true that a friend you have now won't be a friend in the future. The friendship may just grow and grow. I have had a best friend since kindergarten, but I will not release her name on the internet because I respect her and her privacy.     Rate this post :              bad  1____2_____3____4____5___6___7___8___9___10  great

~Sincerely, alexandera2~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 word stories xD-moved

Name a country-moved

Name a country-moved

Name a country-moved

Name a country-moved

Name a country-moved

latest videos