Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Mean Friends

Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
StarStarStarStar
I had two friends that were really funny and I loved to hang out with them, but they were really mean to me and they treated me like I was their slave. I always tried to stay away from them, but it was really hard to because they were always laughing about something and I would go over to them and just start laughing with them and hanging out with them again. One of the girls was always hurting me and being really gross. The other one was always commenting on some flaw about one of us. There was also one girl that I carpool with in the morning and I wanted to be friends with her because she was nice and really funny, but my other mean friends didn't like her and I thought that if I hung out with her, they wouldn't be my friends anymore. I talked to my mom and my aunt about it and they helped me realize that there were other people that would be funny and nice. They told me that even though they were funny, I shouldn't have to put up with them being mean to me. The next day I didn't hang out with them and I hung out with the other girl and her friends instead. It was actually kind of funny because she couldn't figure out why I wasn't talking to her. The only other problem was that she was my partner in my afterschool dance class. I asked my mom if I should just try to ignore her. She said that I should still be nice to her, but not to hang out with her all the time during the class. Being around the mean girls had effected me and made me mean to other people too. My parents realized it too. When I stopped being friends with her, you could tell that I had been hanging out with better people because I was being alot nicer. I am very glad that I have made this change.

Please post your stories about mean friends like this one. Maybe I can help you find better friends.

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who

Mean Friends

Posted By:
100XP
100XP
StarStarStarStar
FRIEND WHOM U SHARE THINGS ARE THAT CANNOT SHARE BY ANYONE

smile Frustrated Frown
i love shinchan
THIS WAY WHERE TRACK END HA HA

Mean Friends

Posted By:
artsy1235
artsy1235
StarStar
dont hang out with them hang out with your other freinds

Roses are red
Violets are blue
People are black and
Pleople are white

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

jusitce_090

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with C.

latest videos