Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friends

Posted By:
Telly welly belly
Telly welly belly
Star
Having friends by ur side is great because when ur sad or mad ur friend is there to make that frown into a happy face.They also help with homework or projects.Once u have a friend by ur side they will never leave u So when someone wants a friend be that friend and hang out.

Telly

Friends

Posted By:
iPurplepanda-
iPurplepanda-
Star
True, I'm glad some people really appreciate and love their friends

Friends

Posted By:
Cruz72
Cruz72
StarStarStar
Having friends is really a good thing!!!
And i love my friends!!! Love

♥ LOVE IS LIFE! ♥

Friends

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
TRue, I don't know what I would do without my friends xD

I. Love. Michael.

Friends

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar
A good friend tell yyu what yu wanna hear but a best friend is not scared to tell yu what yu don't wanna hear. Friends are the best persons in life..some backstab yu but some are there to stand by yu for life..I love my friends and best friend.

Shimmer here! smile

Friends

Posted By:
HeyIjustmetyou
HeyIjustmetyou
Star

"CraziiKittyLover93" wrote:

A good friend tell yyu what yu wanna hear but a best friend is not scared to tell yu what yu don't wanna hear. Friends are the best persons in life..some backstab yu but some are there to stand by yu for life..I love my friends and best friend.

I no but some friends are bad and good, people cant judge them being bad or good.
so like friends is the most important thing in the world, even your family are your freinds, because friends look after you, help you and lorts more, and your family does the same thing.
So if ypu can copy this and send it to other people, do it.

so like, friends are not for being smart, beautiful, or swag(y). so plz send this to other people and make sure they remember how important they are and your family.

°♥Love your sister♥°

Friends

Posted By:
iPhoGot
iPhoGot
Star
Well, This is weird, kinda, not really. But im Best friends with a guy I like and I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO! I know who he likes, but I wish he can like me :c But.... I cant make him, I love him anyway, but at the  same time, I dont want our relationship to be over if we go out and we have an accident.. o_o So confusing!!!! He now lives in Florida... And u_u it was the worst day of my life when he left, but he's always in my heart c':Love ya Chris.

Friends

Posted By:
-aloneforever-
-aloneforever-
StarStarStarStar
Friends are awesome!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Funniest Movie?

We the Kidz

I need some creative and interesting advices

How to go to sleep

Funniest Movie?

latest videos