Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

What to do about "R"

Posted By:
Rockchickrainbows
Rockchickrainbows
StarStar
There's a girl at my school, lets call her "R". She's impossible to talk to, smells, has an awful temper and everywhere- hair, and is just very loud. I don't hate her, or bully her, I'd just rather not be friends with her. Everyone else is really mean to her and refuses to touch her or says "Gross!" when she walks past. Because of this, she's lonely and never has anyone to play with at break so she just sits and cries. I feel really sorry for her, but I can't be her friend because we just aren't the pair that would go well together and I already have friends who feel the same way. I don't know what to do to help her without her getting exited that SOMEONE is talking to her and forcing friendship. She will ask me repeatedly to be her BFF. I'm sorry, but no. Help?

I love my cat!

What to do about "R"

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
you should try to at least be nice to her!
I know it's hard to do cause you're worried abou what your friends will say about you, even though that's really not right. I do understand that, though!
maybe she just someone to be nice to her and give her some advice about hygeine issues, amke up , and stuff like that.
it's kinda hard to judge her with out really getting to know her. maybe once you know her better, you can help her, and you just might find out hat she's a really cool girl !

What to do about "R"

Posted By:
bethstar
bethstar
StarStarStar
just try to complement her on the good things!

I want to live like there's no tomorrow. Love like I'm on borrowed time. It's good to be alive!

Impossible is not a word. It's just a reason to doubt. Don't doubt; nothing is impossible.

What to do about "R"

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"fabiana" wrote:

you should try to at least be nice to her!

I know it's hard to do cause you're worried abou what your friends will say about you, even though that's really not right. I do understand that, though!

maybe she just someone to be nice to her and give her some advice about hygeine issues, amke up , and stuff like that.

it's kinda hard to judge her with out really getting to know her. maybe once you know her better, you can help her, and you just might find out hat she's a really cool girl !

What to do about "R"

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
Don't judge her first! Maybe she has problems, you know? Try to know her first and befriend her. Don't mind those people who bully her! 

What to do about "R"

Posted By:
100XP
100XP
StarStarStarStar
ROCK

smile Frustrated Frown
i love shinchan
THIS WAY WHERE TRACK END HA HA

What to do about "R"

Posted By:
Kneazlecat
Kneazlecat
StarStarStarStar
At least be nice to her, even though she is a difficult person. She is only difficult because bullies made her so. A guy in my school smells and is dirty, but he could have problems at home. Boys in the class called him "smelly fish" and he is now really mean to everyone. One day he hit everyone and slammed a boy who did nothing down on the table. He used to be an okay person but I was the only person who was nice to him. You have to be nice to her and give her tips on hygeine. 
Not "Take a shower!!!!!"
But "Hey this soap is really good for your skin, you should try it!"
She will calm down and she might be a nice girl!

"If you love someone, then that's love."

What to do about "R"

Posted By:
Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz
StarStarStarStar
Okay, we'll, there's a girl in my class kinda like that, barely anyone likes her or hangs out wit her. She is OKAY I guess, but I don't really like her, I just pretend I do (even though it's REALLY hard!). She's just one of those people that need to change theirselves if they want to ever be the "popular girl". It just isn't them. Maybe, if you are really sorry for R, pass her notes without anyone noticing for advice, but make sure to include that you'll help her, but don't think y'all can be BEST friends, and that you two just aren't that right together. 
Hope this helps! Wink

❤ Princess of Webkinz ❤

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos