Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Best Friend Hurting Inside :(

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
She's one of my very best friends, I'm worried about her she's 11, and grieving the lost of her to rats. I'm really worried! She says one cares about her, that her life means nothing. I want to help her, but I don't know how. Please help me! she's hurting herself inside by being like this. I know people go through depression but I really want to help her get over the bad stuff. I'm scared! D:

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
go hang out then explain to her to DSTOP please

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Posted By:
pinkrockgirl
pinkrockgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I understand your situation. Just try giving her some space so she can let out all her emotions but be there for her and always stay positive. Trust me just the presence of a friend there holding you is comforting. You can also try taking her mind off of this tragedy by doing other things with her such as watching a movie! And dont be afraid instead be strong around her! Its gonna be okay just believe that and she will eventually get over the depression. Hope this helped.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
I would, but we haven't seen each other for 2 years, We text but that's it, I can't say that in a text! But I have tried it in a text.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
I wish that was an option, but she's so closed up. It's like she locked up all her feelings and is not letting them out what ever happens.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Know how I said she's grieving her rats deaths? Well a  guinie pig she loved has pasted away and it makes sense why she so sad at the moment

Posted By:
pinkrockgirl
pinkrockgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"lightshadow" wrote:

I wish that was an option, but she's so closed up. It's like she locked up all her feelings and is not letting them out what ever happens.
Try explaining to her that its okay to cry. Crying helps relieve pain and hurt. It would probably be best to call her in my opinion.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar

"pinkrockgirl" wrote:

Try explaining to her that its okay to cry. Crying helps relieve pain and hurt. It would probably be best to call her in my opinion.
 Yeah... She's so closed. I guess I should try telling her that.

Posted By:
pinkrockgirl
pinkrockgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah. But you cant force it out of her if she decides not to. It may be more personal then you think. Its good that you care for her, too. Thats shows youre a really good friend. smile

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
She says her mum, dad and brother hurt her. That's why she's sad a lot I think.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld app

My favorite animal

Kidzworld app

What kinda farm animal are u?

Help I dont like teen books

latest videos