Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Bullies

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
There wasn't really a category I could find for this so, it's not really anything to do with friends, more the opposite. I have just moved school and I have a best friend, Kamal, who is dark skinned and lots of people at my school are racist, even some teachers. The other day I sat with Kamal and a girl called Keira and her two friends, complete fashion addicts, started glaring at me. On Friday night we had a disco and her ex asked me if I wanted to go out with him. I said no, but when I went to the girls toilets, Keira and her friends came in too, and started threatening that if Callum asked me again and I said yes then they'd make everyone hate me.Then they teased me about being friends with a dark skinned boy and trying to sit with him. I didn't talk to anyone for the  rest of the day after they beat me up, just hid in the girls toilet cubicle. It was probably the worst day of my  life. Kamal didn't talk to me since I sat with him, and now I feel really lonely. Help me. 

~earth707~

Bullies

Posted By:
jasmin_ballerina
jasmin_ballerina
StarStar
it's really messed up that thay girl Keira and her stuck up friends treated you that way!
It sounds like they are ..well..nevermind..I'm sure I can't say that, but you know what I mean!
You seem like a nice person who treats everyone fairly no matter what their skin color is and that's cool! Don't change that about yourself!
Don't worry about what people say about you cause of who you hang out, cause they people you hang out with are obviously better friends tham the ones that judge you!

Bullies

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
I myself is a victim of bullying, too. Well, don't mind those racist and judgmental people. Who are they to bully your friend and threatening and glaring at you? Don't let those people be a reason for the breakup of your friendship! Try and talk to your friend and advice her to never mind those people, because you're there for her. That's what a friend for, right? ^-^

Since that the bullying case is getting worse, talk to an adult, like your un-racist and trustful teacher or principal there, and your parents! smile

Just trust her and your instincts and believe in yourselves. Big Grin

Bullies

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Thanks  smile 

~earth707~

Bullies

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"earth707" wrote:

Thanks  smile 

Welcome, dear. ♥

Bullies

Posted By:
pp too cute
pp too cute
Star
And u ant no lie

too cute for ya

Bullies

Posted By:
;Cookiees.
;Cookiees.
StarStarStar
Uhh, Bullies -.- I Hate People Like That, They So Childish . They Find Hurting People Amusing , But If It Happened To Them , They Would Know How It Feels!

Bullies

Posted By:
pp too cute
pp too cute
Star
Right

too cute for ya

Bullies

Posted By:
sportsstar999
sportsstar999
Star
i am so glad i dont get bullied

hi add me i love swimming and will accept anyone
cool and friendly

Bullies

Posted By:
-.Not.A.Name.-
-.Not.A.Name.-
Star
From What I See , I Useto Be A Bully And I Useto Get Bullied , Bullies Are Kids Who Wants To Take Control , I Hate Bullied! I Had To Fight And Stand Up To Bullies , Hardest Thing I Ever Done But When You Do It You Feel Good About Yourself , Bullies Bully Kids Because They Know They Won't Do Anything About It . I Truly Think Bullied Should NOT Exist Because They Suck , They Just Want To Be The One in Control.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Battle of the Sisters!!!

Describe the profile pic above you

Should politicians push for free healthcar...

FIFA 14 Good Or Bad

latest videos