Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Bullies

Posted By:
;Cookiees.
;Cookiees.
StarStarStar
Getting Bullied Is The Worst Feeling In The World, They Make You Feel Small And Like You Dont Matter, Ive Never Been Bullied, But I Have A Best Friend That Has ... And She Wouldnt Stop Crying For Weeks ... But When You Show The Bullies Who Is Boss Then You'll Put Them Back In Their Place!

Bullies

Posted By:
CallieRose
CallieRose
Star
I had the same problem, exactly the same problem. But I just ignored the bullies, even though they did the same and tried to beat me up. I know, telling an adult never works, but you could try. 

~~CallieRose~~

Bullies

Posted By:
pp too cute
pp too cute
Star
it Is too many bullies on here now if u now u a  bullies txt me now let me tell yall some if u say  some to me iam  going too go off and I mean that u going to take it  or stop bulling people I  now people  bullies on here most of them is gay boys stinky self smells like fish that died in they house

too cute for ya

Bullies

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
Bullying is a very big problem nowadays. Frustrated
most of the bullies have problems themselves so it seems thats why they bully.But its still very wrong. 

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos