Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Best Friend found a new friend

Posted By:
Jennifer3480_2424381 Lock
Jennifer3480_2424381
Star
There is this really mean girl @ my school whos name shall be covered at the moment lets call her Quinn she is super mean and me and my bff " Lily" always agreed this girl was bad news but after one summer lily came back to school with news her and Quinn had bounded over summer i was totally okay with this until Quinn tried to get rid of me she got into lily's social networking account and unfollowed me i was hurting i thought that lily really unfollowed me till i got a message from lily but then Quinn said that it was her and that she had Lily's phone i was mad that Quinn was trying to get rid of me i mean she treats me like scum and all that but getting on my best friends account and unfollows me that was going to longFrown i dont know what to do this is getting out of control and lily is my only friend and quinn is taking her away HELP SOS please reply

-- the lost hope

Posted By:
Jennifer3480_2424381
Star
please help me i am losing her and i dont want to

-- the lost hope

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I think you should talk to Lily and tell her how you feel, don't force her to stop being friends with Quinn, just tell her so that she's aware of what's happening. Good luck. Frown

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ello and Im sorry you has the problems with Lily and Quinn right now.  I think I would try and talk to Lily by herself and tell her that her friendships important to you and how your feeling.  Ask her to understand how your feeling and give her the examples of how she and Quinn has upset you lately.  Ask her nicely to stop and if she doesnt then honestly shes not worth your friendship but I hope she does realise and stop.

Good luck Love

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Talk to her, if she doesn't understand your frustration, you might want to make a new "bff." I'm going through the same thing, sadly. It's for the best.

centipede

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I think you should talk to Lily and tell her how you feel, don't force her to stop being friends with Quinn, just tell her so that she's aware of what's happening. Good luck. Frown
Me too same wishes Frown

Posted By:
Jennifer3480_2424381
Star
thanks all u guys this is really nice of all u lots of love :*
 Blush Love smile

-- the lost hope

Posted By:
dimond77477
dimond77477
Star
just tell her who you feel or tell both of them how you feel

dimond 77477 is here to sttay

Posted By:
Time2Shine
Time2Shine
Star
First you should try to talk to your friend about how you feel about the situation. Weve girls have all been through this issue, youre not alone. You could also try to accompany 'quinn' just so she knows how exellent u are. Dont force them to not be friends, thats the wrong way to go. If you feel like your friend just doesn't wanbt to talk to you anymore, if she was your best friend, she would choose you instead of a girl who's faking or changed just like that over the summer.

Lovely... Just Lovely...
xoxo
Jaci

Posted By:
EmilyAw
EmilyAw
Star
Tell Quinn she has to stop getting between u and Lily because it's hurting u and u have to tell her that don't just let her walk away u have to tell her Frown if she doesn't listen tell Lily to chose between u and Quinn and she might just choose u and u have to have hope smile Angel  

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

top 3 songs of this year

Hi, I'm kinda new here.-moved

hi

A GINGER BREAD MAN

A GINGER BREAD MAN

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

latest videos