Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Why don't I have any -real- friends?

Posted By:
-RunningWithWolves
-RunningWithWolves
Star
Like everyone I befriend either forgets about me or just simply leaves me. It hurts. I want real friends. Why do people leave me? Why do they hurt me? I'm usually very very nice. Yeah I'm strange but everyone is. Why do I have fake friends? Will I eventually have friends?  Sad

wolf
Sofi;|12;|USA;|Superfreak;|Professional Fangirl;|"wolf girl"

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
I reaky can't answer wghy people would do that to you! But don't at it as if it's your problem!
It's their problem! And I'm sure that you will have friends!
Unfortunately people are like that! I think people just lose interest in other people and it's not that the person did anything wrong!
And far as being strange, well who defines what is strange and what is not?
Have faith! You will make real friends!!!

Posted By:
LeaMarie(;
LeaMarie(;
StarStarStarStar
I know how it goes Frown A lot of times girls that try to be popular get dissed like that. I tried getting into the "secret circle" but the only thing that happened was self humiliation. I'd start hanging out with different people to see where you fit in best smile

Totally cute.

This kitten's adorable sorcery will make you yawn.

Stop resisting.

Lea_Marie_K

Posted By:
on fire gabbie
on fire gabbie
Star
some friends try to be friends with you because of what you have,or just simply of your looks.i HAD fake friends when i woke up  and saw what was happening it stung but now i have real friends who like me for me.

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
I don't know your situation specifics so I can't tell you, but I can say this. People change and people leave, sometimes for no good reason. That's life. Throughout life you'll meet new people who'll accept you for who you are. Don't change to try and impress someone. Be yourself, be kind and pleasant, and true friends you will find. smile

Banner

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Humanity

Who will watch the premiere of Evermore?

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

EMBARISSING NICK NAMES

Humanity

latest videos