Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I feel so betrayed

Posted By:
magsrock1023
magsrock1023
StarStarStarStar
It all started last Tuesday when me and my 6 friends were facetiming my ex-bf. I still liked him, and so my " Best friend" asked him, " Witch one of your exes would you take back?" and he said " Maggie" I was so happy I was crying. He called me pretty to, but he was already in a different relationship. That put a smile on my face for a week. Then on saturday my other best friend came over and said " N has a secret that I cant tell" " what is it?' i asked. She said D ( my crush<Wink asked her out, and she said yes." In the middle of Hot Topic ( Yes Hot Topic) I burst into tears. Not only cause my crush lied, But because my best friend would do such a thing. When i got home i called her. I asked her if she had a bf. she said " Oh about that.." And lied to me. LIED TO MY FACE ABOUT D! I spent the rest of the night crying. Idk what to say...

Zephyr Moon Walker
*Practicing Wiccan*

I feel so betrayed

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
With friends like that I'd hate to see your enemies. You need to find ppl who care about you and move on even if u had a crush or if you thought you were the bestest of friends. I hope things get(got) sorted out and you are happier when they do(did). Hope it helped smile

I feel so betrayed

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
Well then, those sound like lovely friends.
First of all, for your own peace, boys don't matter. They generally just cause drama in this day and age. Tongue Out Don't worry about having a relationship yet.
Secondly, I get that no matter what I say it's still going to hurt. These things generally do.
Maybe you should talk to your friend, sit down and explain to her how you feel and that you know what's going on? If you could all be friends, that would be an ideal situation for both of you.
Either that, or perhaps you need to make new friends.  Frustrated

Banner

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

They bully her

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

Ben C and Martin?

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

latest videos