Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

How do I keep this friend under control?!

Posted By:
miss.kyrsten
miss.kyrsten
Star
I know everyone has that 1 friend who gets on their nerves. the 1 friend that is hard to control. you try and try and think you have done everything. it gets boring after a while. I have a friend that acts crazy all the time. how do i keep this mad women under control? Frustrated

Miss.Kyrsten

Posted By:
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL
StarStarStarStar
Here are your options:
a) Tell her she'll make a scene and embarrass herself.
b) Don't be her friend.-Ditch her or find her a new friend (Very bad idea unless you strongly dislike the person)
c) If they accidentally hurt you make a scene. (Meaning cry, shout, or fall to the ground) That may make them more careful.
d) Annoy them as much as they annoy you until you can make them see how you feel / If they tell then tell the teacher they've used you and tormented you since you became *friends*.

For my crazy friend, options a, c, and then d worked until she found a new friend- option b- (I found her the new friend)

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
Well, first off, you can't really control another person. You have to accept and love someone for who they are, crazy, or not crazy. However, if you feel particularly bothered by her, maybe you could explain to her how you feel, and politely ask her to try and act a little calmer in certain situations.

Banner

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is the meaning of your name?

i really like him but

What is the meaning of your name?

Metal v.s. Justin bieber

Sam or Cat???

Sam or Cat???

latest videos