Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Spoilt Everything

Posted By:
-f0revery0ung
-f0revery0ung
StarStarStarStar
Me and this boy were going out, and our friends were all best friends but then me and the boy broke up, and now we all can't stand each other because my ex and one of my best friends had a fight. So, basically just because me and this boy broke up our group has broke up. And we're always fighting now. Me and my ex can't be friends because there are to many people getting involved being horrible to us. What shall I do, to get us all friends again?

Spoilt Everything

Posted By:
A_Wonderfull_Summer
A_Wonderfull_Summer
StarStar
ok, ive done this before and it SO works! ^_^

ok get everybody together and let them talk to eachtoher, up until they are really loud and start screaming at eachtoher

then scream #### ## IVE HAD ENOUGH  and burst into tears, then let everything take its course

might work, might not but for me it always does.

º_º what did u just say?

Spoilt Everything

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
try as hard as you can to talk it out with them and if they dont cooperate find some new friends

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

How many Tabs do you have open now??

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos