Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Real Friends

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
I have come to realize that the real friends that you have in life are the ones that you see in person and the ones that are always there for you! nothing aginst the friends that I have here on KW, but my best friends arew the ones that I see in school, after school, at ballet class and so on!
if you have a quadrillion friends on KW, that is great, but don't neglect your personal friends!
they are the ones that really matter!

Real Friends

Posted By:
Latoya Baby
Latoya Baby
Star
Foreal got 2 look out for urself

Real Friends

Posted By:
StateOfDreaming
StateOfDreaming
StarStarStarStar
All of your friends are important, regardless of whether or not they're online or offline friends. You should treat them all as though they are equally important to you.

Real Friends

Posted By:
heygirl4321
heygirl4321
Star
i was reading yur forum and i need some help with my friend problems so you see i have this friend at school and her name is andrea well andrea and me where like friends and i told her all my seacrets about the guy i like and i made her promise never tell anybody and then she says okey after that she goes and tells her other best friend knowing well that i dont like her other best friend so she tells her and then since she doesent like me either she tells everybody that i like him i asked andrea why she did that and she said she didnt so i trusted her and i went to her other friend the one i dont like and asked her who told you i like this boy and she said andrea did so i asked andrea again and this time she said she did and i was like what the heck i trusted yu and andrea siad well she romised she would never tell anybody and i told her but u know that i dont like her and that she doesent like me and andres was like whatever and then i stoped talking to her and i made friends with this guy named christain and we are like brithers and sisters so andrea comes back a month later seeing that im having much fun without her so she comes back and she says im realy sorry for what i did and i was like okey we can be back to friends so a month later im still friends with andrea and her other friend even though i dont like her so later andrea and that girl goes back and tells people that i like this guy named carlos and i dont even like him so they tell people i like him so i got soooo mad i almost punched her and had a fright but i didnt because i would get suspended so i told our school counsler and our counsler told andrea that she eaither had to choose either me or the other girl because we dont like each other and andrea choose the othe girl so i ignored her like for a long time and andrea came back askeing to be friends and i told her that she done a lot of bad things to me so no and she said please and i said no go play with yur other friend thaqt yu choose over me and she was like we arent friends any more and i was like oh what heppend she choose a better friend cause she couldent stand you and andrea was like please and i was like well okey so we where friends agiain and andrea had this other nice friend so we all became friends and then andrea and the nice friend had their friendship annyversary and they both bought each other something so andrea was like we should make up a group annyversay and i was like sure and then after that i bought the two teddy bears that both cost ten dollers okey so i gave them the stuff and they both said oh sorry we couldent buy u somthing and i was like oh u couldent buy me something but you could but each other something you probuble texted each other and said lets not buy her anything shes gonna buy us something any way and then andrea said yu know im not rich or anything and i was like if yu wher poor you wouldent have two phones and if you were poor you wouldent get  cheetos every day and yu wouldent get new shoes every week and then shes tryed asking me what i want and i always say you should save your money so you can pay yur phone bills so yaa

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Real Friends

Posted By:
apple2
apple2
StarStar
you never know ur real friends until they turn around and stab u in the back.

Real Friends

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar
Great post. I think everyone should read this because it makes you think about real friends. But, it's okay to have online friends too.smile

Real Friends

Posted By:
JamilleArellano21
JamilleArellano21
Star
I am excied why because i and my brother going to camp on June 23, 2013 yeah I will see real my friends in the camp! I lots miss my friends so much  smile Big Grin Wink Cool

Real Friends

Posted By:
SuperFireAnt
SuperFireAnt
Star
There's no such thing as a real friend

Real Friends

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
why do you think that?
there are such things as real friends

Real Friends

Posted By:
tkraykrayt
tkraykrayt
Star
wat do u mean there r real friends.real friends r friends dat u can trust wit anything.i have 3 real friends.real friends r friends who don't act #### around certain people.friends who don't lie 2 u and always tell da truth and r supportive of ur choices r real friends .so there r real friends u just haven't found any yet.

joey too awesome

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Petition for Israel

Petition for Israel

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

how can i tell my parents that i cut

Favorite tv shows. ?

Is the excessive censorship really necessary?

latest videos