Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My Life Issues

Posted By:
monique_luvbuds_721
monique_luvbuds_721
Star
Worried My life is a mess. I feel like hurting myself in all this stress. My mom makes me feel like every thing I do is wrong. My grandma goes on and on about everything. My uncle is supposed to sleep here in my bed when I sleep here. I go to the wackest school in the Earth. I'm a fat beast who doesn't take care of myself. My brother is irritating. My dad is staying here. I have no where the live but my grandma's apartment. There's no where to sleep for any body in the house. My teacher is annoying. My classmates are ghetto. My grades are in between A's and D's. I can't keep up with anything. My colestrole is high. And I'm living in hell. Can you guys and girls help me get rid of my stress?

Be Breezy

My Life Issues

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
You've got to be kidding me..
That's not stress. That's just life, it sucks.
Don't go and 'hurt yourself' over it and be all emo.
Life changes, ups and downs. Blah, blah, blah. 
You think your fat? Exercise. No ones perfect.
Be happy with who you are, or do something to change so you can like yourself. 
Things change in life constantly, don't get so upset about it. 
Make the best out of the worst situations, because you can't change them. And it's dumb to let them bring you down.

My Life Issues

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar
sorry to say but sometimes life can really suck! try to focus on the positive things!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what does the signature above you tell?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

latest videos