Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

other friend v.s me

Posted By:
BooBearBabby
BooBearBabby
Star
Ok, heres my problem. My bestfriend is this girl named Ash she also has this friend Faith who I find is annoying as heck! She bosses around everyone including my bestie Ash and Ash does not like it but she is scared to say something. Me and faith used to  be friends but then she started putting me down and I had enough with it. She said I didnt care about anything. ( grades, people, my life etc) and she started yelling at me and my friends were scared because I was shaking in fury and they know Ill throw punches when im mad, but I kept calm as I could. Now the faith chick thinks she can stomp all over me and everyone else and im sick of it! How can I show her that she is not the boss of everyone in a more rational way?

Your Pretty Little Nightmare (;

other friend v.s me

Posted By:
Cree Lady_1622740 Lock
Cree Lady_1622740
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, maybe you should tell your other friend how you feel. This Faith chick is obviously jealous of you because she knows you were friends with Ash longer.

other friend v.s me

Posted By:
DarkbladeTheEpic
DarkbladeTheEpic
StarStarStarStar
go up to her, lean over her, look at her straight in the eyes and shout "YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU FILTHY PILE OF CRAP!"

other friend v.s me

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Talk to your friend and come up with a plan. Nothing too big, just show her that she's not the boss of you by not letting her control you. If she asks you to do something that you don't want to do, just don't do it. Eventually, she'll realise that she can't boss you around. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

other friend v.s me

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
I've totally been there! Except not about the anger thing, though. If you really wanna be rebellious, ask Ash to do something with you, like movies or mall, or whatever. Make sure Faith is there, and be like " Faith, you can't come, I have to discuss things with Ash". ◄ That might not be your plan of attack, and that's okay, maybe it's a little cruel, but hey, it sounds like Faith isn't all sugar and sweetness. But it would show you mean business. Devil

Or... talk to Ash about how you feel, tell her you're really fustrated with things going on, you should communicate with her, so things don't get out of control. This might be more "rational" that that ↑ up there. Blush

other friend v.s me

Posted By:
Boo2012
Boo2012
Star
Ok I'm getting bullied at school and no matter were I go they follow what should I do

other friend v.s me

Posted By:
BooBearBabby
BooBearBabby
Star
[quote="Boo2012"]Ok I'm getting bullied at school and no matter were I go they follow what should I do[/quote

find some nerv and tell them to back the heck off or else. and if they laugh slap him or her. unless its a big group than just tell your parents and get them to call the school and put in a complaint. my parents have done it many times and the bullies stoped and have left me alone for this whole school year it should work smile

other friend v.s me

Posted By:
BooBearBabby
BooBearBabby
Star

"Yeliak" wrote:

I've totally been there! Except not about the anger thing, though. If you really wanna be rebellious, ask Ash to do something with you, like movies or mall, or whatever. Make sure Faith is there, and be like " Faith, you can't come, I have to discuss things with Ash". ◄ That might not be your plan of attack, and that's okay, maybe it's a little cruel, but hey, it sounds like Faith isn't all sugar and sweetness. But it would show you mean business. Devil

Or... talk to Ash about how you feel, tell her you're really fustrated with things going on, you should communicate with her, so things don't get out of control. This might be more "rational" that that ↑ up there. Blush

I like your rebellious idea! Haha, who was I kidding "rational" im going with your plan smile
Thanks!

other friend v.s me

Posted By:
sami2323
sami2323
StarStarStar
me and my best friend fight almost every day she gets on my last nerves.

sami1998

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's ur best colour

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos