Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Are they really my friends?

Posted By:
davonte2000
davonte2000
StarStarStar
my friend is like rich.and his parents give him like a thousand dollars to go by stuff.I get lucky if i get any money just for myself.I know that if I tell him not everyone is a million air  and I a nobody.it's not just him.the rest of my friends are richie riches and get what they want.they even get to stay up all night on school nights.my mom says it's bad parenting.because in the real world,you don't get what you want.I'm not jealous,but I'm not sure if I should tell them I don't have a lifestyle like them,or just keep it a secret.they are all Asians and I'm the only black person of the group.including me there are six of us.they are only my friends because they are the only people who accepted me.but whenever they have a sleep over,and i want to go,they say something like"uh,my mom wouldn't want too many kids at the house" or,"my dad is really strict and wont let too many people in". which is weird because they each have like 4 or 5 brother and sisters.would one more person really hurt?

I'm just confused.are they my friends,or people that I'm burdening because being nice to me was a mistake?I need help to figure this out.

There are much worst games to play-
Mokingjay by Sussane Colins
mockingjay cover by Suzanne Collins

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
Um... id ask for a better response. They probably are still your friends, and because they have so many siblings they probably can't keep so many people at their house. I wouldn't worry about it, just the next time they say no ask for a better response.

Ha, yeah. I
Haha

Posted By:
LuisSwagg
LuisSwagg
StarStar
. i have friends who is School and Online 2  they talk 2 me only in cyberworld but they  never Talked to me in school it liked they igoring me and wish they never meet me i keep asking myself... it my fault .. i just want friends who would be there for me not because they did it for a stupid dark they made with friends 

@ProblemsWithFriends

-Shadow Child-

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
StarStarStarStarStar
#FirstWorldProblems

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chat

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Chat

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos