Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My crush...HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Princess of Webkinz" wrote:

There's this boy in my class. He is funny, smart, surprisingly quick with finishing his work, nice, just about everything I'd imagine my own "prince charming" would be. There's just a few problems, though.

1) he's best friends with 2 total idiots, 1 guy that kissed me (against my will) in 2nd grade then tried to call my cousins "big, fat, ugly jerks" AND bullied me from 2nd-4th grade, and one of my ex boyfriends, make that two if you count 1of the idiots...

2) he's my bff's ex boyfriend (long story)...

3) I'm 95% positive that he doesn't like me...

4) if he DOES go out wit me, my BFF would become bffn (best friends for never)...

5) he is sometimes mean to me...

Somebody PLEASE give me advice! I'll do (almost) anything! Sad

Honestly, if I was in your position, I wouldn't date him. There seems like there would be a lot of negatives to the relationship if you two did date, and I think keeping your friend is probably more important than a guy. But it's up to you. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

My crush...HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
bbycakes123
bbycakes123
StarStarStar

"xXGinnyXxD" wrote:

Ok i only see my crush on Saturdays ,i really like him ,he's very funny and very much like me! he probable doesn't even know i'm EVER looking at him! The only time i  talked to him  was saying my brother is down stairs...That's it! where not friends at all, my brothers are like great friends with him And id i tell him i like him all my brothers will make fun of me ( FYI i have 8 annoying brothers) and where i am...girls and boys shouldn't be together and stuff i know it's weird! but i really really REALLY!!! like him and i have no clue how to give him a hint with out him telling my brothers! WHAT DO I DO??!!!!??   

P.S. i don't go to school 

Does he have any sisters? If he does I would get close to her (or if your parents are friends) then you could suggest a family outing? Thats what I did and then you can get close to him, talk to him etc. etc. it could even become a regular thing. I would see what happens after that because there's no point worrying about the fact that you aren't supposed to be together if you discover you don't really like each othe! Jump each hurdle as it comes. Good luck Wink

I've been buried alive.

My crush...HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
xXGinnyXxD
xXGinnyXxD
Star
thanks for your help i'll see if it works and my friends sister is friends with his sister and the boy i like doesn't have a dad  Worried

My crush...HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
bbycakes123
bbycakes123
StarStarStar
Oh that's sad Frown but it's ok smile

I've been buried alive.

My crush...HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
xXGinnyXxD
xXGinnyXxD
Star
yep i saw him today <3 i don't know even if he saw me i mean i know he did because he looked at me when i walked in but i don't know if he was  "LOOKING" at me or he was just looking to see who came in Frustrated

My crush...HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
Tamia2013
Tamia2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Dear Dish It I need help fast I am crushing on a boy so hrd at my after school program he is very...sweet,nice,hot,and has a very cute smile to me and his name is Bubu he really has a nice name and I am to scared to find out if he likes me or not so can you please HELP ME! please! Love

O//_//O

My crush...HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
Rockstar_14
Rockstar_14
Star
Ok if your bff is going to dish you cuz you were going to date him the she is not a "bff"! And i would not aproch him till your cofodint about whats going on just saying good luck!!! Blush

My crush...HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
Sparks30122
Sparks30122
Star
Eat before you see him!

My crush...HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
lovergirlz710
lovergirlz710
Star
Well when boys bully girls it means they like you so maybe try acting wierd with him and ask if you can speak to him in private and just tell him and keep it a secret dont make it look to specific to you bff just tell him to keep it a secret and you keep it a secret.

cool, wowing, amazing, beautiful,happy and generous.

My crush...HELP!!!!!!

Posted By:
-ZeroHero- Lock
-ZeroHero-
StarStarStarStar
I had a crush on a guy for 2 years,I didn't confess. XD 

I don't know, you can just put some quote in for me.
-Ann

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos