Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Stupid People

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6752
Why is everyone nowadays either a crazed football fan, a swaggot, a scene, a stupid groupie, or an emo? Whiny is the new norm, count the number of times popular girls add "UHHH" to the end of the last word in their "sentence." Count the number of white people that think they're black, and somehow, that's considered "kewl!!1one1" or "SWAG." Bad grammar runs amok, kids these days are a bunch of idiots, and soon they'll be adults, and still idiots. The human race will be its own downfall.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Stupid People

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3144
everyone else is in their secret hide aways and under rocks.



Ginger|Melissa




Stupid People

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814
I rather dig to the center of the world and bury myself there.


Stupid People

Posted By:
princess rabee
princess rabee
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 30
i hate stupid people Frustrated

rabel


Stupid People

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428
Everyone who's smart should just go move to a new planet. You know, we could just wear space suits and stuff. XD




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Stupid People

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

Everyone who's smart should just go move to a new planet. You know, we could just wear space suits and stuff. XD

I want a purple space suit. =D

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Stupid People

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5564

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Why is everyone nowadays either a crazed football fan, a swaggot, a scene, a stupid groupie, or an emo? Whiny is the new norm, count the number of times popular girls add "UHHH" to the end of the last word in their "sentence." Count the number of white people that think they're black, and somehow, that's considered "kewl!!1one1" or "SWAG." Bad grammar runs amok, kids these days are a bunch of idiots, and soon they'll be adults, and still idiots. The human race will be its own downfall.

Well, I'm not one of those people XD Tongue Out 


Stupid People

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5564

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"Whiny is the new norm"

>whines about stupid people



Big Grin 


Stupid People

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"NachozRule" wrote:



"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:


Everyone who's smart should just go move to a new planet. You know, we could just wear space suits and stuff. XD

I want a purple space suit. =D
XD I say we move to Mars.




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Stupid People

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:




Everyone who's smart should just go move to a new planet. You know, we could just wear space suits and stuff. XD

I want a purple space suit. =D
XD I say we move to Mars.

Nah, that's to close to earth, I say we enslave scientist to build a faster space ship so we can move to a more far away planet where the stupid people cant get us.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What was the last thing you ate?

The Hunger Games or Twilight

The Hunger Games or Twilight

latest videos