Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Stupid People

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

Everyone who's smart should just go move to a new planet. You know, we could just wear space suits and stuff. XD

I want a purple space suit. =D
XD I say we move to Mars.

Nah, that's to close to earth, I say we enslave scientist to build a faster space ship so we can move to a more far away planet where the stupid people cant get us.
But maybe the stupid people can't get to the planets since they don't have the technologoy to do that sort of stuff. xD

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Stupid People

Posted By:
ink_black13
ink_black13
StarStarStar
I come to find that stupidly named people are the smarter ones. So maybe they'll discover a new planet, move there and stupidly name it.

The mustache people.
Are the happy people.
ERMEHGAWSH! I NEEDS A MOUSTACHE!

Stupid People

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

Everyone who's smart should just go move to a new planet. You know, we could just wear space suits and stuff. XD

Nah, that's to close to earth, I say we enslave scientist to build a faster space ship so we can move to a more far away planet where the stupid people cant get us.
But maybe the stupid people can't get to the planets since they don't have the technologoy to do that sort of stuff. xD

yeah, I guess, but if they stumble across a spaceship in a science lab then that could get to mars... then again they would probably wouldn't know how to control it.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Stupid People

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

Haha Big Grin 

Stupid People

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"Whiny is the new norm"

>whines about stupid people

You do realize that I said "Whiny," not "Complaining."

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Stupid People

Posted By:
Sorei_2455491 Lock
Sorei_2455491
Star
Well, I think one of the main reasons people are stupid these days is that they're being taught wrong.
I don't mean schools, really, I mean what their learning from older idiots.
People who have been put on pedestals that don't deserve it, like the Kardashians or some rapper that only spews out garbage. Kids look up to them because they're all over popular media. 
Even if one kid isn't affected by it, other kids can certainly get to them and twist the way they think.
I don't know, there are many reasons one can be stupid, and some of them aren't under our control.
Guess we'll just have to deal with it and embrace the ones who want to live on a "smart planet" xP

Stupid People

Posted By:
PretentiousSmile
PretentiousSmile
StarStarStarStar
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

I agree. XD

Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!

Stupid People

Posted By:
bbycakes123
bbycakes123
StarStarStar

"realKnuckles" wrote:

Why is everyone nowadays either a crazed football fan, a swaggot, a scene, a stupid groupie, or an emo? Whiny is the new norm, count the number of times popular girls add "UHHH" to the end of the last word in their "sentence." Count the number of white people that think they're black, and somehow, that's considered "kewl!!1one1" or "SWAG." Bad grammar runs amok, kids these days are a bunch of idiots, and soon they'll be adults, and still idiots. The human race will be its own downfall.

Emo? As in someone who has such a bad  life which leads to selfharming, blocking out life with loud rock music and wearing black? Someone who hates people who judge and call them things like "emo" ??  Someone who might be reading this and thinking "just another group of people who hate me"  I get the rest of your post but seriously there is nothing wrong with people who can't stand life.

I've been buried alive.

Stupid People

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
Realknuckles, we think alike. Big Grin

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.

Stupid People

Posted By:
you girl
you girl
StarStarStar
don't u hate when ur so called *friends* talk bouht u and then think that u dnt kno when u kno every fz_in the already 

pancakes

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

latest videos