Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Real Friends.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Guys, there are loads of posts here about people being fake friends, who really made people feel horrible and just left them.
I want to make this post to let people know what a real friend does, and is. A real friend never forgets you even when they move or change school. A real friend will never make you feel sad, or worthless. If they do, then you need to talk to an adult. A real friend will not judge you for what you believe in, or what race you are. And a real friend will most certainly not tell your secrets.

If you feel a friend is upsetting you personally, or making you feel bad about yourself, don't stand for it.  Tell another person, tell a teacher, tell another friend. I've been through this sort of thing, and I know how it feels to be put down like that. But I told my sister; and I don't get bullied anymore, and I know my real friends from my fakes. Just, don't bottle it up.

If your friend is moving, they're not trying to 'get away from you'. A real friend will still be friends with you, and keep in contact. Not just leave you and forget. Call them, meet them, etc. 

And also, make sure that you're not the fake one. Don't abandon your friends, and appreciate them. And be open to making new ones, too. For a while, I was alone, and I started to go around with two girls. Two girls who are my best friends, and who I would now do anything for. If you don't have any actual friends, don't worry. There'll always be someone who will be there.

And one last thing. Don't let your friends push you into things you don't want to. Everyone gets peer pressure, and if your friends make you do something that makes you uncomfortable, just tell them. They should be able to understand.

I hope this helps some of you guys (:

bring me the horizon ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

They won't let me be free

They bully her

They bully her

They bully her

They bully her

Naruto

latest videos