Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friendship disaster. HELP ME!!

Posted By:
MomoRhianna
MomoRhianna
Star
This is a long story.
It all started at school, I was in the girls changing room with my gym kit when my best friend Julie came up to me. "Hey, lets go bubble wrap the teachers lounge." She muttered at me, smacking me with some blueprints. I staggered to say anything, but I went along with her evil plan. She watched me start taping the bubble wrap on tight, and then she closed and locked the door without coming in. Then she called the principal disguised as a security guard. I was in so much trouble. Please help me!

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar

"MomoRhianna" wrote:

This is a long story.

It all started at school, I was in the girls changing room with my gym kit when my best friend Julie came up to me. "Hey, lets go bubble wrap the teachers lounge." She muttered at me, smacking me with some blueprints. I staggered to say anything, but I went along with her evil plan. She watched me start taping the bubble wrap on tight, and then she closed and locked the door without coming in. Then she called the principal disguised as a security guard. I was in so much trouble. Please help me!

Wow ummm..... How old is your friend? If she can make the principal believe she's a security guard that's pretty good. I think you should explain what happened to your principal.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"MomoRhianna" wrote:

This is a long story.

Heheheehe Devil thats hilorious Big Grin

You realised it was the evil plan but you done it anyway and now your in trouble and Im sorry you didnt think about this before you done it 

Me advise is say your sorry and explain what happened and the next time  say NO if you dont wanna do it. 

Good luck smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
Crazygirl2001
Crazygirl2001
Star
Explain have a chat smile

Posted By:
MomoRhianna
MomoRhianna
Star
My friend was 13.

Posted By:
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 Lock
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
StarStarStarStar
Get a better friend because this girl is terrible. 

I still enjoy odd things c;
Surprise Mona Star c:
Dope.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
All you can really do is explain to the principal that she was also involved, that won't get you out of trouble though, you did wrong also. Next time, if you don't want to do something, just say no. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

latest videos