x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Dear Dish-It

Friendship disaster. HELP ME!!

Posted By:
MomoRhianna_2446883 Lock
MomoRhianna_2446883

Star
Posted over 3 years ago
This is a long story.
It all started at school, I was in the girls changing room with my gym kit when my best friend Julie came up to me. "Hey, lets go bubble wrap the teachers lounge." She muttered at me, smacking me with some blueprints. I staggered to say anything, but I went along with her evil plan. She watched me start taping the bubble wrap on tight, and then she closed and locked the door without coming in. Then she called the principal disguised as a security guard. I was in so much trouble. Please help me!

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"MomoRhianna" wrote:

This is a long story.

It all started at school, I was in the girls changing room with my gym kit when my best friend Julie came up to me. "Hey, lets go bubble wrap the teachers lounge." She muttered at me, smacking me with some blueprints. I staggered to say anything, but I went along with her evil plan. She watched me start taping the bubble wrap on tight, and then she closed and locked the door without coming in. Then she called the principal disguised as a security guard. I was in so much trouble. Please help me!

Wow ummm..... How old is your friend? If she can make the principal believe she's a security guard that's pretty good. I think you should explain what happened to your principal.

Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"MomoRhianna" wrote:

This is a long story.

Heheheehe Devil thats hilorious Big Grin

You realised it was the evil plan but you done it anyway and now your in trouble and Im sorry you didnt think about this before you done it 

Me advise is say your sorry and explain what happened and the next time  say NO if you dont wanna do it. 

Good luck smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
Crazygirl2001
Crazygirl2001

Star
Posted over 3 years ago
Explain have a chat smile

Posted By:
MomoRhianna_2446883 Lock
MomoRhianna_2446883

Star
Posted over 3 years ago
My friend was 13.

Posted By:
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 Lock
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Get a better friend because this girl is terrible. 

I still enjoy odd things c;
Surprise Mona Star c:
Dope.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
All you can really do is explain to the principal that she was also involved, that won't get you out of trouble though, you did wrong also. Next time, if you don't want to do something, just say no. smile

Latest Forum Posts

What are you playing right now?

What age will you turn in 2017?

Online Best Friend Wants To Date ME?

How many friends do you have online right ...

How many friends do you have online right ...

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

Latest Videos

Play Online Games