Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My friends... or not. help!! please read and give advice!!

Posted By:
bbycakes123
bbycakes123
StarStarStar
So me and my friends have a had a big problem in the past (long story) but we made up last week.
Then yesterday they kept having a go at me for various reasons (including me accidently ####### a mealworm in science) and when they were having a go about the guy i like on the way home from school, i cracked.
i went "i cant stand you!"
then my friend went "why do you hang around with us then?"
and i said "cos i have no other friends!" (which is true!)
now they think that im using them. i meant to say sometimes after i cant stand you but my friend cut me off.
i dont know how to explain this to them and im really upset as they have told everyone, including mean girls who have sent me horrible messages. turns out, they all decided that im not worth it and they didnt want to be friends even before i said that.

the annoying thing is, if anyone was using anyone, its the other way round! i always invite them round and i never ever go round theres! i always ask if they want to o down town with me but any thing they plan, im not invited to!!

please give advice!!!!!

I've been buried alive.

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
just make real friends that are behind you always smile

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I think you should either try to explain to them that you didn't really mean it, and if they don't listen, they're probably not worth making friends with again. Or you could just avoid them and try to make new friends. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
bbycakes123
bbycakes123
StarStarStar
That's what i'm trying to do and they've told everyone that im horrible and they shouldn't be friends with me!! and also i missed out that they have really really scary sisters who are coming back to school next week so they'll have such a go at me

I've been buried alive.

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar

"bbycakes123" wrote:

That's what i'm trying to do and they've told everyone that im horrible and they shouldn't be friends with me!! and also i missed out that they have really really scary sisters who are coming back to school next week so they'll have such a go at me
Well, there's always internet friends.... A poor excuse for friends but it is kind of an idea.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
man thats harsh.  Not everyone will beleave them trust me there are some good people in this world.  Just be yourself.  As for the older sisters just get an adults help.

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

Posted By:
bbycakes123
bbycakes123
StarStarStar
Thanks I will smile

I've been buried alive.

Posted By:
jackrabbit259
jackrabbit259
StarStarStar
You may have to apoligize in order for you to be friends again. It shouldn't have to be necessary, you shouldn't have to do it, and it is NOT your fault. Therefore, these people probably aren't really your friends anyway, so you should probably find some people who are.

Helloooo.

Posted By:
bbycakes123
bbycakes123
StarStarStar

"jackrabbit259" wrote:

You may have to apoligize in order for you to be friends again. It shouldn't have to be necessary, you shouldn't have to do it, and it is NOT your fault. Therefore, these people probably aren't really your friends anyway, so you should probably find some people who are.

Thanks smile

I've been buried alive.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
My main advice is: If you don't like them, and they're nasty to you, then you're better off without them (: 
And be fearless in front of them. Don't break down, or show them they've upset you. Just ignore them, or retort with a bored comment at their taunts. It'll all work out, you'll see.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

How old are your pets

Ehhh...

Should Kids have a choice rather to be in ...

Opinions on Lyrical

Should Kids have a choice rather to be in ...

latest videos