Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Help...I Dont Wanna Lose My Best Friend.

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar
My best friend and I are not on talking terms I could call it..okay there's this guy..in 11th grade, he walks out together with me and my bestfriend and ...other friend. he really likes me and the sad part is he has cancer and it really hurts me cause i care for him. the other day my best friend and i and other friend...were walking out along with the 11th grader and they both went together cause they live same ...side. ways and since i lived next to the 11th grader we went together..and now she's angry with me because of that..its been going on for weeks..our friendship is on the rocks and i care about her her than my life to be honest.i have a feeling the other friend is kinda like..i hate to say it but like...in the way..not like that but they're always together..stuff like that and it hurts me..cause she's my best friend. I'm scared to death to lose our friendship..and i care about the 11th grader too cause come on, he has cancer..i Don'T..i just Don'T know what to do now..

Shimmer here! smile

Posted By:
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 Lock
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
StarStarStarStar
Your friend is overreacting. You should tell her how you feel and if that doesn't work then get a better friend. 

I still enjoy odd things c;
Surprise Mona Star c:
Dope.

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar

"PrideInWastedYouth" wrote:

Your friend is overreacting. You should tell her how you feel and if that doesn't work then get a better friend. 
after her..i just DON't want a friend..another friend..i told her and she sometimes quarrel with me abut it and it fraustrates me A LOt..i tend to get scared when people are screaming at me.. and now..i judt Don'T know how to tell her..

Shimmer here! smile

Posted By:
Elisabethloveisback
Elisabethloveisback
StarStarStarStar
WOW ..................no comments-__-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Kind of Exotic Pet Would You Like to ...

music is my life

Describe the profile pic above you

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

latest videos