Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Cowardly Bff

Posted By:
maddielove33
maddielove33
StarStarStar
Recently my bff broke my heart. She helped a boy cheat on his test! And made me take the blame. She pretty much blamed me for it! I've never knew she would ever do that. Even because we have been bff's since where were 1! I need advice!

Swagger Bagger

Cowardly Bff

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
Well that doesn't sound very nice O_O If I were you I just wouldn't talk to her until I got an actual meaningful appology.

I. Love. Michael.

Cowardly Bff

Posted By:
xXxPlasticSmilesxXx
xXxPlasticSmilesxXx
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStar
The best thing for you to do would be to talk to her and voice your concerns. What she did wasn't very friend-like but that doesn't mean that y'alls friendship can't easily withstand this. Tell her that it really hurt that she would lie like that about you and get you in trouble. Especially seeing as how y'all have been friends so long. If she doesn't apologize or realize that what she did was  wrong then I guess you'll have to take some time to really figure out what your next step should be. I hope everything goes well(:

Cowardly Bff

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"xXxPlasticSmilesxXx" wrote:

The best thing for you to do would be to talk to her and voice your concerns. What she did wasn't very friend-like but that doesn't mean that y'alls friendship can't easily withstand this. Tell her that it really hurt that she would lie like that about you and get you in trouble. Especially seeing as how y'all have been friends so long. If she doesn't apologize or realize that what she did was  wrong then I guess you'll have to take some time to really figure out what your next step should be. I hope everything goes well(:

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Favouriting

We the Kidz

latest videos