Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

ICKY FRIEND

Posted By:
Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1
StarStarStarStar
ok I have this friend who is mean to me all the time  and she said something extra mean yesterday and I yelled at her and told her that we should not b friends anymore. she started crying and now shes gonna tell everyone im a big bully

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

keep calm and post on kidzworld

ICKY FRIEND

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
If you ignore her she stop telling everyone, She start first bullying she just jealous from you because you break her friendship and now she wanna tell everybody that you're bully man /: tell her bully was the bad thing(: Maybe she can understand and she will you friend again. smile

ICKY FRIEND

Posted By:
Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1
StarStarStarStar

"Baby260" wrote:

If you ignore her she stop telling everyone, She start first bullying she just jealous from you because you break her friendship and now she wanna tell everybody that you're bully man /: tell her bully was the bad thing(: Maybe she can understand and she will you friend again. smile
ok

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

ICKY FRIEND

Posted By:
maddielove33
maddielove33
StarStarStar
Don't let her get under your skin! Sit down with her and tell her how you feel. Then she'll change and stop the rumors.

Swagger Bagger

ICKY FRIEND

Posted By:
Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1
StarStarStarStar
she went around school today telling people that im dumb, SO not pretty at all and stuf like that.

made by nimsajeay!!

Hi Im Kelsey!!

ICKY FRIEND

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
That is typical 11 year old girl stuff. So its NORMAL. I'd bee sweet to her anyway. Tomorrow is a new day! smile

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Cute babyclothes

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Count Down From 2,000!

should i tell my mom im a bi

Am I getting my period soon

latest videos