Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Do something nice for a friend!!

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar

When you get a chance, or make time to do something out of the way, something extrordinary for a friend! When you are really nice to a friend, not only does it really cheer them up, but it makes you feel good also!
My BFF, Jasmin, is still in the hospital recovering from a bad car accident that we were both in! Luckily I wasn'r hurt really bad and I was out of the hospital after 6 days, but she has been in for over two weeks! She is in our ballet class! Last wednesday night, when we usually have ballet class, the whole class went to see her! She was really suprised! She cried cause she was so happy! We mad her a big card and we all bruoght her presents, and we stayed there for about 3 hours!! I hope she gets better and can come home soon!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Pc Game: EVE Online

We the Kidz

The Box

The Box

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

The Box

latest videos