Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

moving

Posted By:
banana grace
banana grace
Star
so i am moving this summer and evreyone is really mad at me and i am so sad how do i get over this

Banana Grace

moving

Posted By:
sophiamaria111 Lock
sophiamaria111
StarStar
i have moved 4 times in my life to 5 different states and i'm only 10! i know everyone is mad but look at it this way, that just means they care! whats great about moving you get to move schools! your lucky your moving during the summer because you get to meet new people before you go to your school! what you can do is ask you principal if you can get a tour of the school during the summer so you wont be soo confused on the first day of school. in the summer what my parents always did when we moved to a new place we had a going away party right before we left! that way you have time before you move to have some fun times with your friends! when you get there one thing to do is if you notice anyone who looks your age and who lives in your neighborhood you can go over to their house and introduce yourself like hi i'm _______ and i just moved here! also you could have a BBQ at your house and invite the whole street / neighborhood! also if your parents let you you can create a ##### account and ask your friends to too! so you can talk to them and see them! HOPE THIS HEPS! I KNOW IT HELPS ME!!!

I LOVE 1D! SOPHIE IS FUN!!!!!

moving

Posted By:
NikkiOMG
NikkiOMG
Star
Me to i am moving this summer to a new state and i am going to miss all my friends. Sad

moving

Posted By:
Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower
StarStarStarStar

"sophiamaria111" wrote:

i have moved 4 times in my life to 5 different states and i'm only 10! i know everyone is mad but look at it this way, that just means they care! whats great about moving you get to move schools! your lucky your moving during the summer because you get to meet new people before you go to your school! what you can do is ask you principal if you can get a tour of the school during the summer so you wont be soo confused on the first day of school. in the summer what my parents always did when we moved to a new place we had a going away party right before we left! that way you have time before you move to have some fun times with your friends! when you get there one thing to do is if you notice anyone who looks your age and who lives in your neighborhood you can go over to their house and introduce yourself like hi i'm _______ and i just moved here! also you could have a BBQ at your house and invite the whole street / neighborhood! also if your parents let you you can create a ##### account and ask your friends to too! so you can talk to them and see them! HOPE THIS HELPS! I KNOW IT HELPS ME!!!

I agree with sophiamaria111. You should try to do this stuff. I highly recommend these suggestions for all whom feel the same way as the other 2 people who posted on this thread.

-Tails_The_Prower

Thanks, Nimsajeay!

Deticated to: KW Cat Revolution
Join the KW Cat Revolution! *Meow*

-Tails_The_Prower

moving

Posted By:
marma98
marma98
Star
you get the no.
and spring break you could visit
now days we have chat ask your parents to chat with your friend on it

live
love
dream

moving

Posted By:
marma98
marma98
Star
i love 1d to

live
love
dream

moving

Posted By:
marma98
marma98
Star
tell them i asked to stay for some reason i couldn't
they cant blame you
you didnt tell your parents to make you move

live
love
dream

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Is you B-Day in August?

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

Micheal Jackson

Is you B-Day in August?

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

quote the person above u AND say something

latest videos