Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Boyfriends and girlfriends seriously

Posted By:
AK47rd
AK47rd
StarStarStar
At lunch today this girl was passing around this letter from her boyfriend! He was calling her babe all over the place. He was even talking about their first kiss. May I remind you this girl is 10 years old. You do need a boyfriend at that age. It was sickening. The girl  is one of my friends. But I am not sure me being God fearing and all am hanging around the right people. She even said she met the boy at church and they have kissed on the lips. God save your people. Christian, yeah right.

The Scoop

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
Tell me about it! I'm not of faith, but I do know that is frowned upon, especially at 10 years old. I always am proud of myself for not being like those people, and know that I am making much better decisions than them. I think you should do the same if it's bothering you. If I really don't like the actions my friends are doing, I do the opposite, and know that I shouldn't be influenced by them. I had a friend who showed me a similar letter from her boyfriend, too. I was revolted and grossed out by all the "I love you" and "babe" and "you're so hot". I'm like, really?! You guys have known each other for 3 days and you're already saying I love you?! I think it should have some value to it. Not just a phrase tossed around casually. Sorry for the rant, but the whole I love you thing is a huge pet peeve of mine. But, I think you should just ignore the whole situation going on with your friend, and just wait for the breakup. Which shouldn't be any longer than 2 weeks. Really.

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
StarStarStarStarStar

Ugh, this is sickening. CHILDREN OF THAT AGE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE CALLING EACH OTHER "BABE" LET ALONE KISSING EACH OTHER! I hate how children over use "liking" these days. I would never accept anybody "liking" me. Liking is one thing, love is another. They do not "love" each other. They only THINK so. They only THINK that they can go around "dating". "Dating" is meant to find someone who you would want to share valuable moments with, to hold close and want to spend a lifetime with. They only hook up so they can brag about "Oh, I have a boyfriend, and you don't". I'm actually glad to be single, it puts me at a lesser risk of heartbreak. But still, they are too young to think about "love"! These days, my friends call each other "boyfriend" and "girlfriend". They don't even hold hands or hug! These days it's pretty much a CRIME to hold hands, and they're thinking about DATING?! I am deeply DISGUSTED. TRULY. HONESTLY. These days, "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" are pretty much just titles to call each other, though the most intimate thing they do is SHAKE HANDS! 
Sorry for the rant. I got carried away. I'm not even Christian. 

how how how how how how how how
what how

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:

Ugh, this is sickening. CHILDREN OF THAT AGE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE CALLING EACH OTHER "BABE" LET ALONE KISSING EACH OTHER! I hate how children over use "liking" these days. I would never accept anybody "liking" me. Liking is one thing, love is another. They do not "love" each other. They only THINK so. They only THINK that they can go around "dating". "Dating" is meant to find someone who you would want to share valuable moments with, to hold close and want to spend a lifetime with. They only hook up so they can brag about "Oh, I have a boyfriend, and you don't". I'm actually glad to be single, it puts me at a lesser risk of heartbreak. But still, they are too young to think about "love"! These days, my friends call each other "boyfriend" and "girlfriend". They don't even hold hands or hug! These days it's pretty much a CRIME to hold hands, and they're thinking about DATING?! I am deeply DISGUSTED. TRULY. HONESTLY. These days, "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" are pretty much just titles to call each other, though the most intimate thing they do is SHAKE HANDS! 

Sorry for the rant. I got carried away. I'm not even Christian. 

My thoughts exactly! I know what that rant sounds like, because it goes through my head almost every day! I hate those people who say that "love can happen at any age, and you need to stop judging them and they can do whatever they want".  That's all garbage. You can't even go on a date, jeez! You aren't "dating". Yuck! I agree, it's disgusting!

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
Uh... Where are the parents???? Seriously? 10 years old????? And he's calling her babe and kissing her? Seriously??

One Way or Another

Posted By:
Ilikeham123
Ilikeham123
StarStarStarStar
Ok, I'm new here and already there is this girl who is trying to love me. I JUST WANT TO GET ON WITH OTHER STUFF! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THOSE STUPID THINGS. Comments are for important or things about your page. Not for love requests! HELP!

This is not a real signature.......if it was I probably wouldn't write it...

Posted By:
Epic_Creep8283
Epic_Creep8283
StarStar
Don't worry. Me in junoir high... I hair "Babe" alot. For som reason Babe Reminds me of "PIG" ._.

φ I'm just a Living Thing enjoying Lϊfe. ψ

Say ωhat?

Posted By:
Epic_Creep8283
Epic_Creep8283
StarStar
It's life man, I tell you. It's part of life. But its weird to "Date" at the age of 10. BUT ITS LIFE !! I mean like, You Date, Be engaged, You grow a "Babe" ._. ←←You Dont hAVE to grow a baby. §

φ I'm just a Living Thing enjoying Lϊfe. ψ

Say ωhat?

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Ugh. Why can't you people just let people be. 
Not everyone has to follow what you think is right. Everyone is different. 
So stop whining, because it's not going to change anything.. 

Posted By:
hydia 5456
hydia 5456
StarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

Ugh. Why can't you people just let people be. 

Not everyone has to follow what you think is right. Everyone is different. 

So stop whining, because it's not going to change anything.. 

♪Maybe this year I won't be sad on Christmas
Maybe I'll have a happy holiday.
Replace my heart ache and my pain,
With mistletoe and candy canes
This Christmas, could go my way♪

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Should women have higher societal roles?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos