Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Friends

Posted By:
KAT!E HERE
KAT!E HERE
StarStarStarStar
Ok, so my friends bf likes me. And I don't know if I should tell her that he does or not.  I know he's not kidding. He actually likes me. 0.0 should I tell my friend or not?

smilekatiesmile

Friends

Posted By:
Stargirlxx
Stargirlxx
StarStarStarStar
You should probably tell your friend because sooner or later she will find out, and she might (or might not..) be upset at you for not telling her. Guys come and go, but true friends will always stay.

Friends

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar

"Stargirlxx" wrote:

You should probably tell your friend because sooner or later she will find out, and she might (or might not..) be upset at you for not telling her. Guys come and go, but true friends will always stay.

Well said.

Friends

Posted By:
Umbreontamer2
Umbreontamer2
StarStar
i agree

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Evanescence Tourniquet

Have you people heard of Evanescence?

Coldplay's new album "Magic", yay or nay?

Evanescence Tourniquet

Evanescence Tourniquet

Favorite animal?

latest videos