Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

problem with my best friends, please help!!!

Posted By:
ChiquitaLinda
ChiquitaLinda
StarStarStar
i'm home schooled but we have meetings and like regular class with other kids at the head quarters once or twice a week every week, and we just got out for summer break. my 2 best friends from the school are the same age as me, but one girl is mexican and the other girl is korean. my dad is puerto rican and my mom is white, but both of my parents speak spanish and so my family have always been bilingual. my friend who is mexican speak spanish too, and she has problem speaking english sometime. my other friend doesn't speak spanish at all. when my friend who speak spanish cant think of a word or how to say something in english, she will say it to me in spanish and i will help her to say it in english. last time they were at my house my friend was really having problem talking about a tv show we were watching in english, so she talk to me in spanish. i told her the english word, and i told my other friend what she was saying. but my friend got really upset, she say we speak spanish just because we dont want her to know what we say, that we dont really want to be her friend, and that we wont her to leave. but that is not true, i care about my friend a lot, i wish she didnt feel tht way, because my other friend only speak spanish because its hard for her to speak english sometime. i try to explain to her but she still feels bad. tonight i'm having a sleepover for start of summer break, and both of those friends are coming and also two more friend who do not speak spanish either. what can i do to help my friend who doesnt speak really good english not feel left out, but not let my other 3 friend who dont speak spanish feel like we are talkin about them or something like that? please help

la musica es mi vida!

Posted By:
Trust_MyMy
Trust_MyMy
Star
Your friend who's not good @ english, you can probably teach/tutor her more. Like, teach her to say the most common words people say these days. And your other friend who speaks english but thinks that y'all are talking about her, if you have already explained it to her once, try telling her how you feel....that she shouldnt think that y'all are talking about her...b/c thats not what friends do.
#bff

Hoped that helped ! smile

#TeamBracesBig Grin
#Funnyperson
#LoveMyHaters

Peek-A-Boo !!! Mya Loves Youu !!

Posted By:
carolinewearsprada
carolinewearsprada
Star
well my friends keep on turning on me. like, this one girl, we used to be best friends then, she started hanging out with the popular girls. i do not know why.  But someday they are going to turn on her. From my point of view, my friends think i am boring but i am not! i just don't like to talk about what  they like to talk about. But all i can do is find better friends and keep my chin up. smile

Posted By:
Trust_MyMy
Trust_MyMy
Star

"carolinewearsprada" wrote:

well my friends keep on turning on me. like, this one girl, we used to be best friends then, she started hanging out with the popular girls. i do not know why.  But someday they are going to turn on her. From my point of view, my friends think i am boring but i am not! i just don't like to talk about what  they like to talk about. But all i can do is find better friends and keep my chin up. smile

Till this day I have a best friend like that too. SHe will hang with them then try to hang wit us again ......idk what 2 do abt it either...>.<

I told my mama the situation && she was like, "Well, she's probaly tryna find her 'true' self i guess...."" Indifferent

#TeamBracesBig Grin
#Funnyperson
#LoveMyHaters

Peek-A-Boo !!! Mya Loves Youu !!

Posted By:
carolinewearsprada
carolinewearsprada
Star
Hey guys do you ever have to sit alone at the lunch table because nobody wants to talk to you? Well that happens to me all the time but I don't mind it because I am a  quiet and peaceful person so I don't do everything in the world just to become somebody's friend and what really bothers me is the roomers that people spread around school it's not right and people try to act cool by doing silly things  and can get in trouble by the teacher by doing it.

Posted By:
jnt0507
jnt0507
StarStar
That happens to me. I'm friends with this boy that everybody hates because he's short and has anger issues. ignore it. One person will come up to you soon and hang out with you. Don't give up hope.

I NO CAR xD

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
A pickle you have here.

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Posted By:
carolinewearsprada
carolinewearsprada
Star
that happens to me also because i have  a have a friend with the same issues (small world) smile

Posted By:
LadiiYellow
LadiiYellow
StarStar
To tell no lies i know exactly what your talking bout......the rumors about me are things the devil wouldnt think about saying bout me but thats just kidz......and nobody likes me because they say that i have a bad attitude and that i am too self-confident but they all HATERS 

Posted By:
carolinewearsprada
carolinewearsprada
Star
i feel your pain
that happened to me one time

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

Where do I find a foreigner real world?

do you like tangled or frozen

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How many backgrounds have you got?

Words That Start With 'L'