Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

bad friends

Posted By:
kittylover136
kittylover136
Star
when i was younger i was friends with almost everyone but when i turned 8 everyone turned on me for no reason and i didn't do anything bad. i only had 2 friends.now i have a few more friends but i'm still sad and lonely. Frown why do you think everyone hates me? please help me!!

when life gives you problems, SING!!! smile

bad friends

Posted By:
xXxPlasticSmilesxXx
xXxPlasticSmilesxXx
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStar
As people get older they tend to change and find new friends. It could happen for a number of reasons. Maybe their interests are different then yours and they've found other friends with similar ones. Either way, it's probably nothing you're doing wrong. My Gpa always told me that If you have one true friend your lucky. More than that? Blessed. Because many people don't have any real friends. I would value the ones you have and not worry about the other ones who "Turned on you" .

bad friends

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar
I am no expert on friends but maby its good u have 2 friends even if u don't like them maby bring a book to school to read during break smile
tell an adult if people are bullying u

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

This or That??

Dead Baby Kickball

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?