Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Bleh. Friend being bullied.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm worried at the moment.
My friend is being bullied by two absolute witches at my school. I know this sort of thing isn't my buisness, but, I'm afraid it is. 
She doesn't sometimes see that 'friends' can turn into bullies, and that's what they've become. They annoy her, shove her, tease her and giggle at her in class, and I'm in the other class, so I can't do anything about it. 
I've seen what they do. I know she has marks on her arms from their nails.
They dare her to do things that she'll regret, and she's not strong enough to say no. I tell them to push off in the playground, and hit them away, and they're such cowards that they'll just run off.
One of their mums is pretty aggressive, (not to their kid), but to other mums if they get in her way. I'm worried that because I've told my mum about this, one of the bullies' mums will come after mine for saying her 'darling' is being horrible. 
I actually cried last night I'm so worried.
The girls are threatening to tell all my friend's secrets if she does something, but I can't just stand there... What do I do?

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
Tell your school principal about these two girls, how they've been acting and all that. If he/she doesn't do anything, then tell your teacher, or another friend (If you have one,) to go ahead and hang out with you if she can during recess, that way you will have two witnesses. Your teacher should do something.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
My principal is pretty awful, and I'd doubt she'd do anything constructive. My other friends know, but they don't really take it as seriously as I do.
They've seen it, but they don't act, if you know what I mean. 

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

My principal is pretty awful, and I'd doubt she'd do anything constructive. My other friends know, but they don't really take it as seriously as I do.

Wow, umm, Oh! I got another idea! Have her mom/dad (Or your mom/dad) come to recess with you two! That way, the girls will leave you alone. But that wouldn't work.... Umm.... Take a video camera to school and record what these two girls are doing. (This step is gonna take some bravery,) Then show the girls mothers what they are doing to your friend. If they don't do anything, then they're crazy.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"bpbpbp" wrote:

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

Wow, umm, Oh! I got another idea! Have her mom/dad (Or your mom/dad) come to recess with you two! That way, the girls will leave you alone. But that wouldn't work.... Umm.... Take a video camera to school and record what these two girls are doing. (This step is gonna take some bravery,) Then show the girls mothers what they are doing to your friend. If they don't do anything, then they're crazy.
Ooh, good idea :3 Maybe I could sneak my phone into my pocket and get a voice recorder or something..

bring me the horizon ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

Gay, Bi Boys (:

Hello

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

Hello

latest videos