Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Don't Eat.

Posted By:
Beauty_Is_Overrated
Beauty_Is_Overrated
Member since:
May, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 10
My friend Kathy* (name changed so I don't embarass her) doesn't eat. Well, ok, only a little. She thinks she is fat but she is not. She makes herself throw up. She sets alarms on her phone reminding her how "fat" she is. She counts every calorie. She is always tired. And now she has Anemia which means she doesn't have enough iron in her blood. I don't know what to do,,,I"ve told her to stop, I've told her she is pretty, but she won't listen.
Soon she will be a skeleton.


Help.

Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.

But then again...

what is beauty anyway?


Don't Eat.

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 7919
try telling her or your parents or another adult you trust. cause this could get so bad she might need to go to the hospital. she might be mad at you for a while but tell her you care for her and didn't want her hurt. 




hope this helps! smile

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin


Don't Eat.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8289
Tell her to look in the mirror for a change or weigh herself on a scale. >.>

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Don't Eat.

Posted By:
Beauty_Is_Overrated
Beauty_Is_Overrated
Member since:
May, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 10

"shae508" wrote:

try telling her or your parents or another adult you trust. cause this could get so bad she might need to go to the hospital. she might be mad at you for a while but tell her you care for her and didn't want her hurt. 





hope this helps! smile



Her mom does know and she has gone to the hospital. Nothing seems to work. 

Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.

But then again...

what is beauty anyway?


Don't Eat.

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 7919

"Beauty_Is_Overrated" wrote:



"shae508" wrote:


try telling her or your parents or another adult you trust. cause this could get so bad she might need to go to the hospital. she might be mad at you for a while but tell her you care for her and didn't want her hurt. 






hope this helps! smile



Her mom does know and she has gone to the hospital. Nothing seems to work. 






that's why you should tell her mom. and try showing her pics of what would happen if she keeps doing this. i saw some and yeah.....not pretty at all. 

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin


Don't Eat.

Posted By:
Beauty_Is_Overrated
Beauty_Is_Overrated
Member since:
May, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 10

"shae508" wrote:



"Beauty_Is_Overrated" wrote:






"shae508" wrote:




try telling her or your parents or another adult you trust. cause this could get so bad she might need to go to the hospital. she might be mad at you for a while but tell her you care for her and didn't want her hurt. 







hope this helps! smile



Her mom does know and she has gone to the hospital. Nothing seems to work. 






that's why you should tell her mom. and try showing her pics of what would happen if she keeps doing this. i saw some and yeah.....not pretty at all. 



Once again I did tell her mom and I swear I've shown her pictures. She said the lower the number on them scale the better. 

Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.

But then again...

what is beauty anyway?


Don't Eat.

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7078
This is a mental disorder that requires professional help. Her mother knows, so that's taken care of. Please don't feel guilty but other than being a good friend, there is nothing you can say or do that will help 'make her see' what she is doing. Sad


Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights


Don't Eat.

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 7919

"Beauty_Is_Overrated" wrote:



"shae508" wrote:






"Beauty_Is_Overrated" wrote:









"shae508" wrote:






try telling her or your parents or another adult you trust. cause this could get so bad she might need to go to the hospital. she might be mad at you for a while but tell her you care for her and didn't want her hurt. 








hope this helps! smile



Her mom does know and she has gone to the hospital. Nothing seems to work. 






that's why you should tell her mom. and try showing her pics of what would happen if she keeps doing this. i saw some and yeah.....not pretty at all. 



Once again I did tell her mom and I swear I've shown her pictures. She said the lower the number on them scale the better. 




This is a tough case. did you try telling her she can DIE from this? 

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin


Don't Eat.

Posted By:
Beauty_Is_Overrated
Beauty_Is_Overrated
Member since:
May, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Yes she knows she can DIE. She knows what happens. She said she can't stop easily, and that I don't understand. And she is right, I don't.

Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.

But then again...

what is beauty anyway?


Don't Eat.

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 7919

"Beauty_Is_Overrated" wrote:

Yes she knows she can DIE. She knows what happens. She said she can't stop easily, and that I don't understand. And she is right, I don't.




ok......did you try the school consular?
 

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin


← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

animal welfare

depression

Issues with Mom

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Scariest picture on the internet?

latest videos