Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
surysaha001
surysaha001
Star
I wanna become more popular. Academic and discipline is well in me. But , I want to become funny and a kind of smart and interact with people more frequently. As, I know that I am a little shy. Help!

Suryasnata Smile Nose
LOVE YOU

Posted By:
DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness
StarStarStarStar
Well.
First off, popularity is nothing but a cruel, sick joke. Be yourself. So what if you don't fit in? I've had bad experiences with "popular" people, and trust me, a lot of them... aren't good people to make your "role models" or whatever.

As for talking to people, just be confident!

I'm just a prisoner in this jail cell of a planet.

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"DeathInDarkness" wrote:

Well.

First off, popularity is nothing but a cruel, sick joke. Be yourself. So what if you don't fit in? I've had bad experiences with "popular" people, and trust me, a lot of them... aren't good people to make your "role models" or whatever.

As for talking to people, just be confident!

Couldn't have said it better.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

Posted By:
shopoholic21
shopoholic21
Star
1. be confident 
walk into the room like you own it people will notice admire and even copy your confidence
2. dont be afriad to express yourself
where what you like as long as their okay with whoever is in charge and stand up for what u belive dont copy people just because you dont want to be the outcast 
3. be nice
people don't want mean friends it might seem so in movies bu thats not what its like in real life
4. be yourself 
dont copy a trend you dont lik just because everybody else does start or copy what ever trend you want
5.put what you need to do before your popularity
dont go to the mall when u havent finished ur home work 

well hope i helped u

YOLO

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
you don't have to be shy, if you feel you're shying and confusing just take a long breath(:

Posted By:
aneesha7
aneesha7
StarStarStar
to become more popular u have to be confident and totally different u have to create ur know way of
style and u have to be kind and helping XD 

Posted By:
anima18564
anima18564
Star
My friends at school always leave me out of things... even though they say i'm their BFF... they like leave me out of things, like slumber party's. And i just want to be more popular in their group.
What should I do? 
 Frown  Confused

Anima18564

Thanks

Posted By:
KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok.

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, you should be nice, yourself and try to express yourself - try to dress and make up like anime character, then try to be creative - write songs and stories, draw stuff, play instruments (Shpagina can't write, draw, play instruments and so on, fortunately)... Also, don't hesitate to play games - a really popular person should be playful and nice!!!

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

Posted By:
jasmin_ballerina
jasmin_ballerina
StarStar
the biggest thing you need to do is to be yourself!
why do you want to be popular?
what you need to do is have one good friend, and I mean a good friend!
a person that doesn't care how you look, what clothes you wear, or anything else!
being poular can be nice, but it also has a major price to pay, and one slip up and you go from popular to unpopular!
don't ever try to be something that you aren't cause once you start that act, you have to stick with it!
I can understand that you want to have a lot of friends, but one good friend is really all you need!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

super1chat

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)