Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
MissBrooke
MissBrooke
StarStarStar

"MissBrooke" wrote:

Well at the school I go to now middle start at 5 grade & now Im going to 6 grade ... 

Jose I Wuv Yuu

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"MissBrooke" wrote:

Well at the school I go to now middle start at 5 grade & now Im going to 6 grade ... 

ahh... just wait until highschool. You will be "fresh bait" ;D
Upper classmen can be terrible. I should know. I'm only a freshman now, but I'm taking 11th and 12th grade classes... I took my first highschool class in 6th grade for, no surprise here, literature and English class :P

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

Well, all of the friends I used to talk to are guys, one or two females :P

Most of the people I talk to are on here at this point. You are a fun person to talk with kind sir :P

yeh, I guess certain genders are more fond around others there comfortable around I guess.
oh, and thank you, I take pride in making my conversations fun. :o 
honk beep honk honk

This is so weird, but everytime you say beep and honk the first thing that pops in my mind is the episode of spongebob where they were like "weewoo, weewoo, weewoo" because before that it was like "patrick to spongebob, over" I dunno. I'm weird. off topic. Anyway. Being popular is overrated ;D

honk.
also yeh it is overrated hate you popular die in a fire plz kthxbai 

Kinda like the whole swag and yolo stuff. It's like... do you know the definition of swag? And why do you say yolo before doing something stupid and just....ignorant. Why not "going to college, yolo"

or "getting married BEFORE having kids, yolo" ?

Just because someone says yolo doesn't mean it's an excuse.

Woo, typos galore ;D

yeh our generation is pretty sad, I don't rly get the point of yolk and stuff other then its stupid to use, but kids will be kids amirite?

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
-looks at post about spongebob- HEY ALL YO PEOPLE,HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE,WON'T YOU LISTEN TO MEEE?? (Off topic XD)

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

Most of the people I talk to are on here at this point. You are a fun person to talk with kind sir :P

yeh, I guess certain genders are more fond around others there comfortable around I guess.
honk beep honk honk

This is so weird, but everytime you say beep and honk the first thing that pops in my mind is the episode of spongebob where they were like "weewoo, weewoo, weewoo" because before that it was like "patrick to spongebob, over" I dunno. I'm weird. off topic. Anyway. Being popular is overrated ;D

honk.

Kinda like the whole swag and yolo stuff. It's like... do you know the definition of swag? And why do you say yolo before doing something stupid and just....ignorant. Why not "going to college, yolo"

Woo, typos galore ;D

yeh our generation is pretty sad, I don't rly get the point of yolk and stuff other then its stupid to use, but kids will be kids amirite?

yolk = yolo
Ipad corrector ur stupid ugh honk 

Posted By:
MissBrooke
MissBrooke
StarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"MissBrooke" wrote:

Upper classmen can be terrible. I should know. I'm only a freshman now, but I'm taking 11th and 12th grade classes... I took my first highschool class in 6th grade for, no surprise here, literature and English class :P
Wow it's like you Grow  up so fast ! Lol 

Jose I Wuv Yuu

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

honk beep honk honk

honk.

Woo, typos galore ;D

Indeed they shall. May I ask why your profile is so exclusive? o: You've rejected my friend request many times and have only now had a full conversation with me lol

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"MissBrooke" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"MissBrooke" wrote:

Well yes. Raising your siblings while your mother turns full blown anorexic, and your only sibling that can help moves away can make you grow up quickly. Plus I'm rather intelligent actually :P I taught myself to read at age 4.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

honk beep honk honk

honk.

Woo, typos galore ;D

Indeed they shall. May I ask why your profile is so exclusive? o: You've rejected my friend request many times and have only now had a full conversation with me lol

idk I don't like having friends who just want to add to there friend count and don't talk to me and stuff, I always forget who I talk to anyways, I probably rejected you by accident or forgetfulness.
honk

Posted By:
MissBrooke
MissBrooke
StarStarStar

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"MissBrooke" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"MissBrooke" wrote:

Well yes. Raising your siblings while your mother turns full blown anorexic, and your only sibling that can help moves away can make you grow up quickly. Plus I'm rather intelligent actually :P I taught myself to read at age 4.
Wow Amazing well Im bout to go so see ya later 

Jose I Wuv Yuu

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite song?

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicknames by Livi x3

Favorite song?

Daddy, why is mommy game.

latest videos