Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
MissBrooke
MissBrooke
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 29

"MissBrooke" wrote:

Well at the school I go to now middle start at 5 grade & now Im going to 6 grade ... 

Jose I Wuv Yuu


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971

"MissBrooke" wrote:

Well at the school I go to now middle start at 5 grade & now Im going to 6 grade ... 


ahh... just wait until highschool. You will be "fresh bait" ;D
Upper classmen can be terrible. I should know. I'm only a freshman now, but I'm taking 11th and 12th grade classes... I took my first highschool class in 6th grade for, no surprise here, literature and English class :P

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"daddysgirl2001" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"daddysgirl2001" wrote:








Well, all of the friends I used to talk to are guys, one or two females :P





Most of the people I talk to are on here at this point. You are a fun person to talk with kind sir :P

yeh, I guess certain genders are more fond around others there comfortable around I guess.
oh, and thank you, I take pride in making my conversations fun. :o 
honk beep honk honk


This is so weird, but everytime you say beep and honk the first thing that pops in my mind is the episode of spongebob where they were like "weewoo, weewoo, weewoo" because before that it was like "patrick to spongebob, over" I dunno. I'm weird. off topic. Anyway. Being popular is overrated ;D


honk.
also yeh it is overrated hate you popular die in a fire plz kthxbai 



Kinda like the whole swag and yolo stuff. It's like... do you know the definition of swag? And why do you say yolo before doing something stupid and just....ignorant. Why not "going to college, yolo"

 

or "getting married BEFORE having kids, yolo" ?

Just because someone says yolo doesn't mean it's an excuse.

Woo, typos galore ;D


yeh our generation is pretty sad, I don't rly get the point of yolk and stuff other then its stupid to use, but kids will be kids amirite?

H3H3H3H3 >:]


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3438
-looks at post about spongebob- HEY ALL YO PEOPLE,HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE,WON'T YOU LISTEN TO MEEE?? (Off topic XD)

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"NachozRule" wrote:



"daddysgirl2001" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"daddysgirl2001" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"daddysgirl2001" wrote:










Well, all of the friends I used to talk to are guys, one or two females :P






Most of the people I talk to are on here at this point. You are a fun person to talk with kind sir :P

yeh, I guess certain genders are more fond around others there comfortable around I guess.
oh, and thank you, I take pride in making my conversations fun. :o 
honk beep honk honk


This is so weird, but everytime you say beep and honk the first thing that pops in my mind is the episode of spongebob where they were like "weewoo, weewoo, weewoo" because before that it was like "patrick to spongebob, over" I dunno. I'm weird. off topic. Anyway. Being popular is overrated ;D


honk.
also yeh it is overrated hate you popular die in a fire plz kthxbai 



Kinda like the whole swag and yolo stuff. It's like... do you know the definition of swag? And why do you say yolo before doing something stupid and just....ignorant. Why not "going to college, yolo"

 

or "getting married BEFORE having kids, yolo" ?

Just because someone says yolo doesn't mean it's an excuse.

Woo, typos galore ;D


yeh our generation is pretty sad, I don't rly get the point of yolk and stuff other then its stupid to use, but kids will be kids amirite?

yolk = yolo
Ipad corrector ur stupid ugh honk 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
MissBrooke
MissBrooke
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 29

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:



"MissBrooke" wrote:


Well at the school I go to now middle start at 5 grade & now Im going to 6 grade ... 


ahh... just wait until highschool. You will be "fresh bait" ;D
Upper classmen can be terrible. I should know. I'm only a freshman now, but I'm taking 11th and 12th grade classes... I took my first highschool class in 6th grade for, no surprise here, literature and English class :P
Wow it's like you Grow  up so fast ! Lol 

Jose I Wuv Yuu


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971

"NachozRule" wrote:



"daddysgirl2001" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"daddysgirl2001" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"daddysgirl2001" wrote:










Well, all of the friends I used to talk to are guys, one or two females :P






Most of the people I talk to are on here at this point. You are a fun person to talk with kind sir :P

yeh, I guess certain genders are more fond around others there comfortable around I guess.
oh, and thank you, I take pride in making my conversations fun. :o 
honk beep honk honk


This is so weird, but everytime you say beep and honk the first thing that pops in my mind is the episode of spongebob where they were like "weewoo, weewoo, weewoo" because before that it was like "patrick to spongebob, over" I dunno. I'm weird. off topic. Anyway. Being popular is overrated ;D


honk.
also yeh it is overrated hate you popular die in a fire plz kthxbai 



Kinda like the whole swag and yolo stuff. It's like... do you know the definition of swag? And why do you say yolo before doing something stupid and just....ignorant. Why not "going to college, yolo"

 

or "getting married BEFORE having kids, yolo" ?

Just because someone says yolo doesn't mean it's an excuse.

Woo, typos galore ;D


yeh our generation is pretty sad, I don't rly get the point of yolk and stuff other then its stupid to use, but kids will be kids amirite?


Indeed they shall. May I ask why your profile is so exclusive? o: You've rejected my friend request many times and have only now had a full conversation with me lol

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971

"MissBrooke" wrote:



"daddysgirl2001" wrote:






"MissBrooke" wrote:




Well at the school I go to now middle start at 5 grade & now Im going to 6 grade ... 


ahh... just wait until highschool. You will be "fresh bait" ;D
Upper classmen can be terrible. I should know. I'm only a freshman now, but I'm taking 11th and 12th grade classes... I took my first highschool class in 6th grade for, no surprise here, literature and English class :P
Wow it's like you Grow  up so fast ! Lol 


Well yes. Raising your siblings while your mother turns full blown anorexic, and your only sibling that can help moves away can make you grow up quickly. Plus I'm rather intelligent actually :P I taught myself to read at age 4.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"daddysgirl2001" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"daddysgirl2001" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















"daddysgirl2001" wrote:












Well, all of the friends I used to talk to are guys, one or two females :P







Most of the people I talk to are on here at this point. You are a fun person to talk with kind sir :P

yeh, I guess certain genders are more fond around others there comfortable around I guess.
oh, and thank you, I take pride in making my conversations fun. :o 
honk beep honk honk


This is so weird, but everytime you say beep and honk the first thing that pops in my mind is the episode of spongebob where they were like "weewoo, weewoo, weewoo" because before that it was like "patrick to spongebob, over" I dunno. I'm weird. off topic. Anyway. Being popular is overrated ;D


honk.
also yeh it is overrated hate you popular die in a fire plz kthxbai 



Kinda like the whole swag and yolo stuff. It's like... do you know the definition of swag? And why do you say yolo before doing something stupid and just....ignorant. Why not "going to college, yolo"

 

or "getting married BEFORE having kids, yolo" ?

Just because someone says yolo doesn't mean it's an excuse.

Woo, typos galore ;D


yeh our generation is pretty sad, I don't rly get the point of yolk and stuff other then its stupid to use, but kids will be kids amirite?


Indeed they shall. May I ask why your profile is so exclusive? o: You've rejected my friend request many times and have only now had a full conversation with me lol

idk I don't like having friends who just want to add to there friend count and don't talk to me and stuff, I always forget who I talk to anyways, I probably rejected you by accident or forgetfulness.
honk

H3H3H3H3 >:]


I want to become more popular !

Posted By:
MissBrooke
MissBrooke
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 29

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:



"MissBrooke" wrote:






"daddysgirl2001" wrote:









"MissBrooke" wrote:






Well at the school I go to now middle start at 5 grade & now Im going to 6 grade ... 


ahh... just wait until highschool. You will be "fresh bait" ;D
Upper classmen can be terrible. I should know. I'm only a freshman now, but I'm taking 11th and 12th grade classes... I took my first highschool class in 6th grade for, no surprise here, literature and English class :P
Wow it's like you Grow  up so fast ! Lol 


Well yes. Raising your siblings while your mother turns full blown anorexic, and your only sibling that can help moves away can make you grow up quickly. Plus I'm rather intelligent actually :P I taught myself to read at age 4.
Wow Amazing well Im bout to go so see ya later 

Jose I Wuv Yuu


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WHO ARE YOU ?

it's a never ending story

this is a never ending story

it's a never ending story

write any kw members name

WHO ARE YOU ?

latest videos